.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 96

Thread: Jointed Rail - New Releases 4/24/13

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United States of America, Missouri, Kansas City
    Posts
    339
     

    Default

    Oh wow, thanks guys! Just what I need. Those UP Dash 9's look outstanding! Can't wait for the next releases

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    United States of America, West Virginia, Charleston
    Posts
    892
     

    Default

    both the dash 9 and the dash 8 have the same issue
    Would it be because that I don't have the service patch installed?
    Back from the Dead.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sweetwater, TN, USA
    Posts
    5,549
    Blog Entries
    2
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coreycoen12345 View Post
    both the dash 9 and the dash 8 have the same issue
    Would it be because that I don't have the service patch installed?
    no. try what simulatortrain says.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    United States of America, West Virginia, Charleston
    Posts
    892
     

    Default

    I am going to try that
    Back from the Dead.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    2,464
    Blog Entries
    1
     

    Default

    My ordered was Warbonnet Pack (2 Pack).. They're awesome!! No ditchlight?


    NKP

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Vacaville Ca. in the US of A
    Posts
    3,772
     

    Default

    I am in love with the GP7's
    as Paul pointed out on the 2nd page I believe it was, these units have script for the drop steps, script for the windows to open and close, script for the marker light, and for a spot light.






    You know you get farther with sugar than vinegar.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    United States of America, Pennsylvania, Allentown
    Posts
    1,221
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickelplateroad View Post
    My ordered was Warbonnet Pack (2 Pack).. They're awesome!! No ditchlight?


    NKP

    When you mean no ditchlights are you not getting ditchlights showing up on the locomotive or are you merely referring to the fact they dont flash? If its the latter, thats the prototype so thats how we do it.

    JointedRail Customer Support

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    19
     

    Default

    Can anyone point me to this dependencies?

    Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:50043:1> <-Bogeys I can't find
    Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:90311:1> <-Something else
    Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:90310:1> <-Another KUID I can't find.

    I know it's somewhere on the JR site but it's not showing up in the search. I know it's EMD bogeys of some sort.
    Last edited by CarbonRevenge; April 25th, 2013 at 03:36 PM.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    United States of America, ILLINOIS, GALESBURG
    Posts
    297
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonRevenge View Post
    Can anyone point me to this dependencies?

    Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:50043:1> <-Bogeys I can't find
    Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:90311:1> <-Something else
    Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:90310:1> <-Another KUID I can't find.

    I know it's somewhere on the JR site but it's not showing up in the search. I know it's EMD bogeys of some sort.
    Is it for the new GP7's? if so did you download the gp7 dependencies. http://jointedrail.com/index.php/dow...sample_id/328/

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    19
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colwell27 View Post
    Is it for the new GP7's? if so did you download the gp7 dependencies. http://jointedrail.com/index.php/dow...sample_id/328/
    Nah, these are the new BNSF/ATSF/UP Dash 8s/9s and one for the Olympic units.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    United States of America, Pennsylvania, Allentown
    Posts
    1,221
     

    Default

    Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:50043:1> Its not the bogies your missing, its this http://jointedrail.com/index.php/dep...or-sounds.html
    Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:90311:1> GE Widecab Mechanism Type 2 in the cabs section.
    Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:90310:1> GE Widecab Mechanism Type 1 in the cabs section.

    JointedRail Customer Support

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    United States of America, Pennsylvania, Allentown
    Posts
    1,221
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColbeHaddock View Post
    God dang it. I feel so annoying, but I downloaded a generic 4 axle sound, but I guess that wasn't it. I searched the kuid on the dls and it wasn't there either..
    http://jointedrail.com/index.php/dep...or-sounds.html this will take care of it

    JointedRail Customer Support

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    19
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yutzk View Post
    Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:50043:1> Its not the bogies your missing, its this http://jointedrail.com/index.php/dep...or-sounds.html
    Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:90311:1> GE Widecab Mechanism Type 2 in the cabs section.
    Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:90310:1> GE Widecab Mechanism Type 1 in the cabs section.
    Thanks! Big help to me. Really wish they would have showed up in the search.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    United States of America, Pennsylvania, Allentown
    Posts
    1,221
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonRevenge View Post
    Thanks! Big help to me. Really wish they would have showed up in the search.
    Its something were working on to try to figure out why the search doesnt work sometimes...its a work in progress...

    JointedRail Customer Support

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    United States of America, Florida, WinterHaven
    Posts
    972
     

    Default

    ya i noticed the search had quit working as well, when it does work its great to find the right kuid we need, also what is the difrence between the UP CW44-9 (Lightning Stripe) compared to the other cw44-9's?
    Windows 10 Pro,Intel 10850k at 5.2ghz, msi Rtx 2080 super,
    48 gb ddr4 gskill 3200mhz, 1 TB m.2 x2 raid 0 Trainz build 111831

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •