WC SD45 Question

zp423

Howdy folks,
Have a question about the Wisconsin Central SD45 available I've seen some pics of your model and it appeared to have ditch lights I could have sworn that it used to say it did on your site. I went to look at it today and the description did not list them but prototypically they had them. so my question is are there ditch lights on the loco ?
Thanks,
Zman27

Yes they do, and to make them flash ya have to go in and change a setting....They are for sure nice to have :Y:

Thanks WCL!
lol there in your signature.
I think the flasher is in the config its like ditch lights - 1 for flash and you can change it to 2 for no flash for those westerners and canadiens.
And you ain't kidding those cars in trainz can never seem to stop at the crossing no matter how many lights you flash :hehe:

Thanks WCL!
lol there in your signature.
I think the flasher is in the config its like ditch lights - 1 for flash and you can change it to 2 for no flash for those westerners and canadiens.
And you ain't kidding those cars in trainz can never seem to stop at the crossing no matter how many lights you flash :hehe:

That should be done at your own risk though. Sometimes it doesn't work too well on my end

Back