Dash 9 horn faulty after patch

Firefighterdan

343 NEVER FORGET
I just installed the SP1 and hotpatch. For some reason my Jointed Rail Dash 9 horn by mutanay77 is faulty. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thank you, Danny

It is the thumbnail issue BS that is causing your problem. I have to fix all of my older horns that i did not already have a perfect thumbnail.

Dan, if the problem is a missing screenshot giving you an error message than just copy and paste the words into the config. txt, if the trainzbuild number is below 2.7 then just put that in the appropriate line, commit the asset and you should be good to go.

What I did is create a Text Document and put it in MY DOCUMENTS area of my computer, whenever I have an error on any asset, I just do a simple copy and paste of thumbnails, trainz-build number 2.7 which solved nearly all of my problems, you can add anything to your text document, including shadow mesh, throttle and notch speeds for enginespecs, etc, etc, etc, whatever the most common error problems are.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Last edited:
I've got the same thing except I just keep the text document on the desk top along with a generic image of the right size and name to put in the folder. "Missing Screenshot Tag" must be the most common error in Trainz.

Bill

I found you can delete the"0" and any other items in the thumbnail container from content manager and leave it with just the label"thumbnail". Close after saving them commit. No need to hunt down a path or copy paste anything. Seems as long as the label for thumbnail is present them you get a yellow warning. I can live with that. When you got over 80 items with that error it gets tedious so I figured it out by trial and error.

Last edited:
Back