2Wayne.com site is backup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Wayne

3D Modeling/Graphics
The big question is why were you gone/down for so long? First off real life was preventing me from actually getting on to work on any re-paints, besides that I was a little burnt out. On the other hand with the website if you cant already tell of the vast improvements with the overall look of the website and the downloads page! Please be sure to click on the link below to check out the new post about all the improvements on the site!!

Click here to check out the site and read what all kind of improvements have been made!!

Click here for the main site!

FYI if you are using IE10 then please use compatibility mode to view the site properly. Just a little hint, now you can comment and rate my re-paints on my site!! Hope you enjoy it! :)

New! DMVW SD45 Re-Paint

New! Rio Grande SD45 Re-Paint

The new site looks great Cody - it's party time when a good skinner finds their way home :)

Thank you andy!! It's great to be back!!

Nice to have you back again Cody :).

// Erik from Sweden

Thank you sir! Glad to be back again!

Nice looking site but where can I register?

Thank you! I'm still debating on if i want to let people register to the site, for right now should not have to register. You are able to download everything without registering to the site!!

Well, I'm glad you've got a new website, I obtained a couple of skins you did of MSP"s SW1500 from somewhere else recently, you're an extremely talented young man and I will look forward to whatever you repaint in the future, anything really, it all looks very good, those SD45's look very enticing, good luck with your future projects.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Last edited:
Well, I'm glad you've got a new website, I obtained a couple of skins you did of MSP"s SW1500 from somewhere else recently, you're an extremely talented young man and I will look forward to whatever you repaint in the future, anything really, it all looks very good, those SD45's look very enticing, good luck with your future projects.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Thank you sir! I'm really glad you are enjoying the re-paints. This is what im trying to work towards is making good quality re-paints that are freeware to help everyone out with enjoying the game more!

Its not taking me to Cody's website, it redirects me to a different website
I don't know if you noticed but the last post on this thread was about 8 years ago. Of course things have changed since then and the site has been lost to time. I would suggest you try looking up the URL on archive.org though if you desire to access the old site.

Well I don't know what gives but both links lead to a dubious list of rubbish, which seem to lead to more lists that have nothing to do with any trains. What I see is

Edit (by mod):
Dubious list of rubbish removed. Yes, it was rubbish indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is out on the Wayback machine, but Feb 15, 2014 is the last scan before it went south. After that the scans are either 302 or site for sale. I did not get any downloads from that date, but went back earlier and was able to get a few SW1500s. No luck with any hoppers or locos though.

I hate to say this, but I didn't take me to the 2Wayne website and it took me directly a fake McAfee Antivirus website with a loud beeping noise. I had to exit that out and delete it from my browsing history because it could have a virus or malware and I was using Microsoft Edge to visit your site.

I'm not being mean 2Wayne, please get new domain that isn't plagued with all these viruses and fake website garbage. I love your past repaints and I want people to be able to visit your site safely.

Last edited:
The site has been dead for 8 years, I doubt it's coming back. Please let it rest in peace. Nothing much on the Wayback machine either.
Graeme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back