What does the Trainz Community listen to?

Found one with lyrics. Other then this, classic rock. Ex: Eagles, Def Leppard, Van Halen, Tom Petty, The Who, stuff like that.

@PBY357: Nice choice! I like alot of their songs, Panama and Why Can't This Be Love are a couple of my faves.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MLp7YNTznE Something more related to trains.... Somewhat.

Last edited:
everything but rap, RMB, and hip hop

classic rock wise, a few bands I like are
-Steve Millar
-Journey
-Starship
-Queen
-AC/DC
-Styx
-Kansas
-INXS
-The Eagles
-Foreigner
-KIX

and I love classical like Hayden and Mozart.

country wise I like Taylor Swift, Alan Jackson, Craig Morgan, John Fogerty, SOME Kid Rock, Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, and Rodney Atkins, to name a few

I mostly listen to my wife shouting "Are you going to sit there playing with those trains all day?"

Otherwise I usually don't listen to anything, unless there is a sporting event on that interests me and I'll have that on the TV in the next room.

Last edited:
I mostly listen to me wife shouting "Are you going to sit there playing with those trains all day?"

You let your wife say that? I would have told her " It's a free world. You can't control me. Just because I like trains doesn't mean you have to say stuff like that"

For me it's Classical, Baroque and Romantic period music - Mozart, Scarlatti, JS Bach, CPE Bach, JFC Bach, JC Bach, Chopin, Beethoven, Schubert, Mendelsohn, Debussy, and lately Rachmaninov. This is mostly the stuff I'm working on at the piano, clavichord, and harpsichord and not while I'm using Trainz because I find myself listening critically to the music instead of working on my route.

John

This guy's my kind of folks, here. :Y:

You the one that posted some clavichord videos up here a while back?

BTW, I have to be careful what I listen to while working in Surveyor, otherwise I will also start listening to the music more and working on the route less. Usually some Mozart overtures or such light stuff will work...concertos never.

Last edited:
Back