What does the Trainz Community listen to?

Bluewater

Hey guys!

Whatdya listen to while working in Trainz, whether it be operating, surveying, etc.

Please be sure, if you post videos, that they are legit, and not ripped, so you don't violate CoC. I don't want to see any of you banned! :D

--Bluewater, The Conrail Guru

Hi everybody.
I don't get much chance these days to actually work on my trainz route but I do listen to Internet music while travelling on real life trains during the course of my work here in the UK.

The bands I most like to listen to are: - Queen from their live concerts which I twice had the wonderful pleasure of going to, Rolling Stones (early work) Shakira, also love her live concerts and (don't nobody laugh) James last, which I also have the great pleasure of going to his concerts in the seventies and eighties.

While travelling on a very much delayed HST service on Wednesday evening, out of frustration I plugged in my earphones and selected Queen: - I think I'll ride my bicycle.

Bill

It all depends on how the first part of my day went. So my music ranges in classic rock from 1967-1985. I'm a big fan of Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, and The Doors.

Sometimes it is the dog, sometimes it is the kids, but usually it is the wonderful wife whispering sweet things to me.

mqdefault.jpg

Hey guys!

Whatdya listen to while working in Trainz, whether it be operating, surveying, etc.

Please be sure, if you post videos, that they are legit, and not ripped, so you don't violate CoC. I don't want to see any of you banned! :D

--Bluewater, The Conrail Guru
City cars and some wind and the typing of the Mac as well.
P.S. The mouse clicks too. I barely listen to music whilst playing Trainz unless there is an exception. But I love THIS song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhYuE8t1IBY

Lots of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Some Johann Sebastian Bach, Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, and Antonín Dvorák. Little bit of Ludwig van Beethoven. Smattering of classic country and bluegrass. I'm a teenage rebel against the teenage rebellion. :)

I usually only listen to music while in Surveyor mostly.

Last edited:
Mostly the noisy fan in my PC. :hehe:

But I like Sinatra, Streisand, C & W, Jazz, Irish Music, Pavarotti, British 60's. Actually, all sorts of stuff as long as it is good.

I like Queen as well but have to turn it up to appreciate it. At that point the dog migrates to another part of the house!

I'm with that guy. Metal=Trainz productivity..... or customer service productivity....or something. :cool:

Pretty much a little of everything. Classical, country, metal, oldies, etc. It would take alot of space to list it all here.

For me it's Classical, Baroque and Romantic period music - Mozart, Scarlatti, JS Bach, CPE Bach, JFC Bach, JC Bach, Chopin, Beethoven, Schubert, Mendelsohn, Debussy, and lately Rachmaninov. This is mostly the stuff I'm working on at the piano, clavichord, and harpsichord and not while I'm using Trainz because I find myself listening critically to the music instead of working on my route.

John

For me its normally Galneryus, which is a small power metal group from Japan (yes, Japan :eek: ) I listen to Disturbed, Slipknot, Pantera, Venom and Metallica too....oh i forgot good old Saxon ;)

Felix

Wow! I got more replies to this thread than I thought I would...

And 4 JR guys posted IN A ROW. A first for me.

This is a great way to ride out a storm!

--Bluewater, The Conrail Guru :cool:

Back