Trainz Achievements

VVMM

Trainz Scripter/Developer
I am trying to create a new achievements system for my personal routes. For this I cloned the sessions achievements-group and achivements-category that are built-in and renamed them (and replaced the kuids inside accordingly).
When I opened Trainz, the new achievements-category with my name can be seen in the achievements window, but when i click on it it says: There are no achievements in this category. How can that be possible?

I downloaded from DLS the Trainz 2010 achievements asset, and they do show up in the Sessions category, but i discovered that if i edit and commit the asset (thus, making it locally modified), it is not shown anymore.

Do my new achievement assets have to be non-locally modified to work? Or how can I make them show up?

Late answer

Do my new achievement assets have to be non-locally modified to work? Or how can I make them show up?
I assume you gave up on this, but in case you are still interested in the answer, check this reply of JamesMoody and the rest of the related topic here:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?114986-Creating-achievements&p=1335829#post1335829

Note:
I am aware that this effectively is a kick of a 2+ year old topic, but I think answering an open topic takes priority over "leaving dead topics dead". Plus others that use search now have a bigger chance of finding the answer.

Back