Future Of Dragons Pass

dragonharh

Acount Deleted
Its been almost 5 years in the making of this bazaar route with its many twists and turns, it has gone throw numerous changes both in detail and size but it renames to seen as every ones interest has changed as well. These non real routes are starting to bore out and get tiresome and trainz is more looking as the real rail roads more then the flack stuff. So were dose this put DP ?. As the younger ages wont less and less to do with trains and are real railways are slowly disparaging would wide. ( Almost gone here ). 2 years ago we lost a mining railroad and last year VIA has made cut backs on its eastern trains by 1/2. Back to Trains now this is happening here as well more real less non real. So I'm ether forced to over haul Dragons Pass completely into something or today's would or scrap the route completely. Ether of these are not the bust way to over come changes. How ever there are throws of you who don't care about anything I say and throws who take some interest and others who do care about my works and what I say I'm not going to get into these details much no one is perfect So what dose this have to do with Dragons Pass well to answer that everything because I'm trying to make the route likeable and fun for all tips of players. Most of you have know idea explicitly what the route has to officer as way as in being non real. One of the highlights in the route is it's length and growing size which changes with each update as the route goes throw its updates it is changed and something is added or taken away "a lot like a real route" also the route has strange sheen's with have there own custom look that are along the tracks as you drive. Not only can you drive the route but you can drive mini routes as well such as Bus/Term routes, Plans and airports, Subways, ships and it don't stop there much more will be added in future updates. Dragons pass has been improved over the years giving you an look into an always changeling would. Will Dragons pass have a future with Trainz? At this point may be I'm running out of ideas and new scene to add there for I find my self doing loop building that's been done many times in less I don't come up with new ideas of fix existing ones the route will be just a another non real piece of crap no one cares about. I know harsh thing to say but that's how it goes. Hert has been a huge help in keeping this form happening and given my a lot of hope for the route he's gone out of his way to make his own map of DP which has now become a template of what can be done to improve the map and its thinks to hem that the last update blow the level of detail out of the water with new real based ideas. He's even reskined a hole fleet of rolling stock for the route "lifesaver". Dragons Pass Railroad has been a route in wish will be changed with each update adding something new that wan;t there before or closeting something that has been changed to fit a theme of the story based about that part of the route. I love making stores but hate writing them as we all know I'm not the bust at reading & righting that's not open for debate.

The Future of Dragons Pass is up to you to decide I only build it because its for you.
For all who helped in the project thank you over the past 5 years.
My Hope is to get more ideas and help in building up on the existing route and its stock making DP look 100% better then it is now.
Tips & Ideas Welcome.

all screens and such are on my website and there a ton of screen shots which will take too much time to track them all down use Google ( Dragons Pass Rail Road ) to find them all too many to post. :D:D

Back