JOINTEDRAIL SP1 UPDATES HOW-TO THREAD

If this happened right after you patched to SP1 you need to follow the guide on page 1 to fix these, otherwise it could be due to your train fx library being out of date

Sorry i forgot to post this message that i got Error: The tag 'image' in '0' points to a nonexistent file: 'art_icon.tga'.

Sorry i forgot to post this message that i got Error: The tag 'image' in '0' points to a nonexistent file: 'art_icon.tga'.

Message about what you posted today....

"If this happened right after you patched to SP1 you need to follow the guide on page 1 to fix these"

I tried all of the updates and what you told me but none of that fixed it :p i still have a faulty cw44-9 t1 cab the same error keeps coming up even after i've done all the updates Committed it and everything. Nothing is working :( still get the same error message,Error: The tag 'image' in '0' points to a nonexistent file: 'art_icon.tga'. Sorry but i'm a little frustrated with this problem.

I tried all of the updates and what you told me but none of that fixed it :p i still have a faulty cw44-9 t1 cab the same error keeps coming up even after i've done all the updates Committed it and everything. Nothing is working :( still get the same error message,Error: The tag 'image' in '0' points to a nonexistent file: 'art_icon.tga'. Sorry but i'm a little frustrated with this problem.

If you follow the guide, it walks you thru how to fix the problem. You need to go step by step thru the guide......it wont work until you follow the procedures to fix it.

Can i just swap Cabs in the loco? instead of the faulty one? or will that cause the game or loco to crash?

Im not going to tell you to do something thats still going to cause a problem. If you dont want to take the time and do it right I honestly can offer you no further support here..

I said this like 3 times man....i appreciate the "driving it home" more but i dont think he wants to bother. I can only do so much.....
Well on the forum you just don't know who you are talking to or how much that person knows about trainz or even computer skills. I have seen you tell him over and over about the PDF file but I still don't think he has read it yet. So I was thinking maybe he just cant open the file.

I got it guys i just had to delet the old cab and re install it sorry if i sounded incoherent but i wanted to make sure i did it right and as you guys listed so I've gotten to understand the patch fixes a bit better but thank you guys for your help cause it helps alot

Hello:

xxxxxx098
8/31/14 EMD SD50 - SP (Black Widow) - EMD SD50 - SP (Black Widow)

I have <kuid2:45324:120003:1> "SPBW SD50" trainz-build 2
Did I miss a up-date memo?

I know how to fix the warnings and errors but Trainz has gutted this folder at least twice.
Warning: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 2.9 are no longer supported.
Warning: Required container 'thumbnails' is missing.
Error: Missing or invalid selection for tag 'category-class' in 'traincar'.

Some dependent warnings.
EZ fix but posted anyway.

Loco Coupler Front Plow
Warning: The file '\cplr.lm' is provided in LM format despite having no attachment points and no animation support. This may have a negative impact on performance.
Warning: The texture 'shadow/black.tga' is a uniform color.

SP P3 Hornsound
Warning: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 2.9 are no longer supported.
Warning: Required container 'thumbnails' is missing.

*UPDATE* The link works now!

The link for the PDF file is no longer working, as is the download link for the TS2 Mac General Content Update.

c297775b7379158d4fcb0837f414860b.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back