Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JOINTEDRAIL SP1 UPDATES HOW-TO THREAD

United States of America, ILLINOIS, GALESBURG

Thanks Guys. For the MLR, the file was in its own folder so I took it out and placed it in the main folder and it worked. as for the other one I just copied one from something else and named it then it worked. I still hate updates! Again thank you all who helped me with this.

Jeff

Hi there,

I purchased several of the locomotive packs through SimulatorCentral and am now stuck with the update issues as discussed in this thread.

Bearing in mind that, since I purchased from the SimulatorCentral site, I do not have an account at JointedRail.com, how do I go about obtaining these updates?

Thanks for you assistance.

Ian

Forum member since 4 February 2004.

United States of America, Pennsylvania, Allentown

Quote Originally Posted by appleexpress View Post
    Hi there,

I purchased several of the locomotive packs through SimulatorCentral and am now stuck with the update issues as discussed in this thread.

Bearing in mind that, since I purchased from the SimulatorCentral site, I do not have an account at JointedRail.com, how do I go about obtaining these updates?

Thanks for you assistance.

Ian
    Simply sign up for an account at the site, verify it via the email and your all set to download any updates there. It's free and costs nothing. Just use the PDF file we linked to at the beginning of this thread and youll be all set.

JointedRail Customer Support

United States of America, iowa, lost nation

I'm having Issues with the CW44-9 cabs. I've uninstalled them and re installed them but they still show up in red how do i fix this problem?

If this is after upgrading to SP1, have you followed the instructions available at JR's website? Otherwise, you probably need to post details of your problem, for instance the exact error message you're getting, before anyone can offer much help. Good luck ...

United States of America, ILLINOIS, GALESBURG

Quote Originally Posted by kody52089 View Post
    I'm having Issues with the CW44-9 cabs. I've uninstalled them and re installed them but they still show up in red how do i fix this problem?
    If it is showing red what dose the error say? Nobody can help you without knowing what the error is.

If this happened right after you patched to SP1 you need to follow the guide on page 1 to fix these, otherwise it could be due to your train fx library being out of date

Sorry i forgot to post this message that i got Error: The tag 'image' in '0' points to a nonexistent file: 'art_icon.tga'.

Sorry i forgot to post this message that i got Error: The tag 'image' in '0' points to a nonexistent file: 'art_icon.tga'.

Message about what you posted today....

"If this happened right after you patched to SP1 you need to follow the guide on page 1 to fix these"

Ok i'll try that if it doesnt fix it i'll just re install it.Thanks

I tried all of the updates and what you told me but none of that fixed it :P i still have a faulty cw44-9 t1 cab the same error keeps coming up even after i've done all the updates Committed it and everything. Nothing is working still get the same error message,Error: The tag 'image' in '0' points to a nonexistent file: 'art_icon.tga'. Sorry but i'm a little frustrated with this problem.

I tried all of the updates and what you told me but none of that fixed it :P i still have a faulty cw44-9 t1 cab the same error keeps coming up even after i've done all the updates Committed it and everything. Nothing is working still get the same error message,Error: The tag 'image' in '0' points to a nonexistent file: 'art_icon.tga'. Sorry but i'm a little frustrated with this problem.

If you follow the guide, it walks you thru how to fix the problem. You need to go step by step thru the guide......it wont work until you follow the procedures to fix it.

Can i just swap Cabs in the loco? instead of the faulty one? or will that cause the game or loco to crash?

Can i just swap Cabs in the loco? instead of the faulty one? or will that cause the game or loco to crash?
    Im not going to tell you to do something thats still going to cause a problem. If you dont want to take the time and do it right I honestly can offer you no further support here..

It only takes a few minutes to do things their way anyway. Just do it!