CN's Sarcee Yard, Calgary AB

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Long ways to go still, but I'm quite happy with how this mountain range has turned out so far. Here we see priority intermodal climbing up and out of the lake valley mid-way through a series of large bridges, loops, and lengthy tunnels.

7C7A1E52EBD8659AB4BC2815D598A87DEC4EEF0D

Here are some screenshots from the route Im working on.
Its based of Malmbanan in northern Sweden. The real Malmbanan was opend in 1903 and has since then been a link between the iron ore mine in Kiruna, Sweden and the harbour in Narvik, Norway. Every year aproximately 17 million tons of iron ore travel from Kiruna to Narvik on Malmbanan.
Malmbanan was the first big railway to be electrified in Sweden, dating all the way back to 1915.
Some of the worlds strongest locomotives run on Malmbanan, the powerful IORE locomotives that put out 10800 kW of power. Compare that to the 4600 kW that UP 4000 class. Even the old DM3 locomotive from the 1950's puts out 7400 kW of power.

Anyway, I hope you like "my version of Malmbanan". :D

wdFkGU3.jpg

RfE56bi.jpg

AEqGGku.jpg

VGIlc3k.jpg

ItMOUIK.jpg

DSafrfY.jpg

bnynenp.jpg

uS6KS61.jpg

BIXhupO.jpg

SMyers,
Great shot on your equally great route! :cool:

That laundry isn't going to dry fast in the shade...unless it is in the high 90s, but then there is the humidity...yikes.

It's always a pleasure to see your screenshots.

Heinrich505

WIP

On my way to a job site, I stopped to try and photo graph the WC Gp35's. But i couldn't get very close.
8TYxvZc.jpg

NBTUQaO.jpg

Once to the site, I climbed up on a few roofs to photograph the old pier. Wouldn't it be neat to see ships loaded here again?
Ed3c3S1.jpg

xxOEoZq.jpg

While not finished (and probably never will be), here's a screenshot of my Utah Belt Solomon Subdivision route I've been working on. This is an unnamed coal mine.

2021-08-06-081115.jpg

Chadd04, nice looking route so far! DARTRider, would love to see something Utah Belt. Railhead001 built a great fictional model one, then lost it when his computer crashed just as it was almost ready to release. I started to try to re-create it using his screenshots, but haven't pursued it very far.

Back