Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Well, I've done a lot more work on the route, well lots of track and road to say the least.
Zeldaboy14_20141128_0000_zpsfa0a4f04.jpg

Don't quote me on that other baseboard. The elevation was already like that after combining the Mission Hll portion.
Zeldaboy14_20141128_0001_zpsbb7c81ce.jpg

This is how many baseboards there are in total to this route. Quite a bit I must say.

Ok, can it be reskinned? Just downloaded it, now I can run over my rail fan enemies-I mean haul freight awesomely! Oh wait, I need to enter the magical realm of the internet and play the KUID hunter game. I HATE that game. :'( Hm, seems like I only need 96914:504742, and 305408:100109. trainzkuidindex says that they aren't freeware, built in, or DLS. I think that 1st one is jointed rail, no clue about that 2nd one. I am guessing that 1st one is part of the 4-10-2 SP steam loco.

Last edited:
I can't take this anymore! trainzkuidindex thinks that the Ben Neal kuid is in the 2-8-8-2 package-no, it isn't, because if it was, it wouldn't be a missing dependency. :eek: As for that other one, it is just completely unknown. Also, in surveyor, the screen randomly rotates to the left now.

Just a shot of a bit more work on my Pioneer Valley Railroad route. So far at over 50 miles of mainline and not even half done...

1403156_10204817803712415_7938757740666293006_o.jpg

Dan Lindfors

I cannot make it look that good. I do offer a suggestion, though... rotate your textures, so you can breakup the patterns.

Thanks Paul, But that is just a small test route that I am working on at this time practicing my track laying techniques and I have no plans to release this small test route. The ground texturing was just added for look. Once, I get the track laying down to my satisfaction. That is when I will start working on a route that I will plan to release in the future. I am hoping to start on the route in about a week or two.

I was planning on going back over it and putting GRAZZY grass in. That grass is just more of a filler for now.

Dan Lindfors

I can't take this anymore! trainzkuidindex thinks that the Ben Neal kuid is in the 2-8-8-2 package-no, it isn't, because if it was, it wouldn't be a missing dependency. :eek: As for that other one, it is just completely unknown. Also, in surveyor, the screen randomly rotates to the left now.
Heres the kuid from the locomotive:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8i90ddpn68cu9la/USRA+Mallet+invisible+bog.cdp
The other kuid(305408:100109) its from tender wich idk where could be. Anyway, i use the nm&w vanderbilt and another pack of nm&w(all of them from Trainz Forge) to complete the locomotive.

Back