OO6AUjO.jpg

pWd4AL0.jpg

RSxpG2A.jpg

O4CFAbS.jpg

And a bonus
cfitaVF.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
Ohh I definitely want to try that route out when it's finished. Every map I see you make is always sometime good. I don't know what commuter trains I might use

Ohh I definitely want to try that route out when it's finished. Every map I see you make is always sometime good. I don't know what commuter trains I might use

Thanks Jdriver!

I got a custom set in mind that'll be made for the route for the sessions. :D

Cheers

Not done yet, but here's a fictional logging subsidiary I made. The line is run and owned by the MILW and is set in the 70's. I still need a name for the railroad, so anything is appreciated!

2022-01-12-192818.jpg

2022-01-12-192831.jpg

With brakeshoes squealing loudly, RNCR train 831, having met manifest freight 471, crawls downhill at 7 mph with a unit train of 136 potash loads in tow. SD70ACe-P6 1117 is doing the honours. They are passing underneath themselves in the 2nd of 4 over/under loops on the treacherous eastern slope of Kilonmara Pass

unknown.png

@krpkk That's the Spiral Tunnels like at Yoho National Park? I think I remember going through them a few times

Heavily inspired by them, yes. I live close by to them. The route itself is entirely freelance, with a total of 6 over/under loops over the course of 135-ish miles

#teamtrees
[snip]
I still need a name for the route, it's based in the pacific northwest. Comment your suggestions!
I had an idea for a shortline in the Olympic Peninsula loosely based on the Seattle and North Coast, called the Quillayute River and Pacific. Sounds potentially appropriate for this :)

Back