Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

-Thought this was a cool shot. Looking west at Barstow yard in southern California. Shoulda had shadows turned on.
e1c23d3f546b3f24bc2ca199ee8a7849.jpg

-Joe

socalwb909.... That is a fantastic shot . Like to know what switches are being use , the lighted one . Or are they dwarfs signals ? Regardless , great shot , nice looking yard track work ...

Matt

socalwb909.... That is a fantastic shot . Like to know what switches are being use , the lighted one . Or are they dwarfs signals ? Regardless , great shot , nice looking yard track work ...

Matt
-Thanks man! The switches are based on the m23 US&S electric switch machines. I made two versions, ones with yellow and green lights on top used in yards, prob. not 100% prototypical, and regular ones with no lights for mainline use.

-Joe

Well in my opinion , they look great . Makes that shot pop . by all means keep the shots coming , the switches reminded me of how the Edgemore yard looked with lighted switches . Now not much of the yard remains .

Again thanks for sharing

Matt

This is L&A train 751 passing by Mt. Adams and the LE&E/NYC bridge on its way to the punishing climb out of the Ohio River basin.

4855c84e47d3c6794fb74a84746122a8.jpg

Dave

Nice route their socalwb909 I like the uprr and bnsf railway a lot. I live in tooele ut and I get a lot of the uprr trains go though town that go over cajon pass and on the cima sub.keep up the great work I will download this when it is ready.

Nice route their socalwb909 I like the uprr and bnsf railway a lot. I live in tooele ut and I get a lot of the uprr trains go though town that go over cajon pass and on the cima sub.keep up the great work I will download this when it is ready.
-Thanks! I have an old friend that lives in Tooele.

-Barstow hump

-Joe

-Thanks! I have an old friend that lives in Tooele.

-Barstow hump
-Joe

been a while since I've seen that hump :/
is that a new barstow tower or is that the one that was on the DLS now with added features (and some new textures)? haven't messed with that in a while and just curious

been a while since I've seen that hump :/
is that a new barstow tower or is that the one that was on the DLS now with added features (and some new textures)? haven't messed with that in a while and just curious
-It's not new that I know of. I think it was even faulty and I had to fix it to make it work.

-Joe

Some of you may have seen a few shots of 1839 in the reskin thread :cool:.

You will notice the Idlewide yard is a interchange yard for the L&A and the N&W and was built in 1903 in an old part of SW Norwood. Most of the area was razed for the yard except for a few old factories and buildings that will be torn down one of these days. 1839 has finally made to the Idlewide yards after a long trip from her branch line home with a consist of empties. Needing repairs that the boys back home couldn't do it was time for a trip the the city. The Booneville main shop being the L&A's heavy repair shop was a long trip, but the Norwood shops were closer and could do the work so here she is. The empties will be dropped here and next stop is the Norwood shops.

Dave

Back