Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Your route is looking great Hiawathmr! I have a question regarding your last screenshot in post #3646. You show a double yellow line splitting as it comes toward the camera. Have you found a four-lane road with a turn lane in the center? I guess some would call it a five-lane road. I have looked and have not found one.

Alco-PA, that looks really great for a model layout! Walls on both sides, but it still looks like wide open spaces!

Thanks! The roads are custom made with the road markings that are on the DLS.

---

@Alco_P-A - nice model railroad route!

---

Progress from this area
QQcryWH.jpg

9bnh4mL.jpg

OgTRLM2.jpg

EUKaOYt.jpg

AfCrP6l.jpg

Cheers

@hiawathamr - Thanks for liking my screenshot from page 243. The CSX Henderson Subdivision is going to be my first huge route project. I hope to build it all the way to Evansville.

The first major highlight along the route is the Ridgetop tunnel, built back in 1905 by the L&N Railroad. So far, the southern portal of the tunnel is complete. Before I work north of Ridgetop tunnel, I will still
need to complete the scenery between Goodlettsville and Ridgetop.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
@hiawathamr - Thanks for liking my screenshot from page 243. The CSX Henderson Subdivision is going to be my first huge route project. I hope to build it all the way to Evansville.

The first major highlight along the route is the Ridgetop tunnel, built back in 1905 by the L&N Railroad. So far, the southern portal of the tunnel is complete. Before I work north of Ridgetop tunnel, I will still
need to complete the scenery between Goodlettsville and Ridgetop.

And may I drop in here for a moment too say, :D

Way cool Route, keep up the good work, don't forget to reward yourself for Job well done, by taking time to breath.........;)

Wishing you a Blessed Sunday........:wave:

Evening Hiawathamr,

Like the Fall Colors showing thru your Route, keep up the good work! ;)

One thing, What color of Snow Texture are you using on Ground area if you share.......It looks terrific.:p

Update Edit: Thank you Sir for Ski Gravel Name......That'll work.....:wave:

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind words Blue! :)

The snow textures used are from the seasonal grass textures I use for this route since I like to have it support seasonal.
<kuid:806431:106951> PBR Gravel SK1 - Seasonal is what I use for the ballast if curious.

----

0k7VZvm.jpg

S3tzFD2.jpg

YLPldR5.jpg

mq5TuiG.jpg

Oc1U4Ht.jpg

2OKlIh5.jpg

Cheers

Hard to understand why they don't simply treat the source of light as the "sun" and use it accordingly. The math is all there, the distances and loads of other variables don't need to be taken into account (season, clouds, hemispheres, etc). Just a bulb and some light shining on an article.

Bill

Back