Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

OdnbqTO.jpg

And that is all.

Cheers

@Forester1 - thank you!

---

@Jdriver - thanks. Yeah it is a strange setup. Even I never seen a such thing before.

Here is a picture from Bing of the area
ozMkJSB.jpg

Cheers

@Forester1 - thank you!

---

@Jdriver - thanks. Yeah it is a strange setup. Even I never seen a such thing before.

Here is a picture from Bing of the area

Cheers

That is out of this world unique, I never remember seeing anything this strange, you are one magician, to pull this setup off on your Route, terrific work.......Not for the faint of heart, to get this Curves just right for the Diamond overpass........:cool:

Tunnel Top Cottages existed literally above Burdale Tunnel and had a beautiful view of the Yorkshire Wolds as well as the airshaft. They still existed in 1952 according to the map but have since disappeared along with Fairy Stones Cottage on the right. I have no photos of them so everything is based on the OS Map.

Tunnel Top Cottages (1) 17.7.22 by A1 Northeastern, on Flickr

A typical cottage in the area would cost £250,000 so if they had survived the row of 4 would be a cool million.

Tunnel Top Cottages (2) 17.7.22 by A1 Northeastern, on Flickr

I think it's my time to show off something. If you seen my screenshots in "USA Pics" I have been working on the Mojave Sub to make it modern. I have been fixing up railroad crossings, replacing signals, and I might replace the speed signs too, but I'm still think about it. This part of the Sub is not going to be easy for me
bandicam_2022-07-17_08-43-25-993.jpg

bandicam_2022-07-17_08-36-56-304.jpg

The track in the 2nd screenshot, I plan to extend it to the loop
bandicam_2022-07-17_08-43-45-301.jpg

bandicam_2022-07-17_08-37-06-080.jpg

That is out of this world unique, I never remember seeing anything this strange, you are one magician, to pull this setup off on your Route, terrific work.......Not for the faint of heart, to get this Curves just right for the Diamond overpass........:cool:

It is very unique. Usually it'll be an overpass for the roadway but this time it went the other direction.
Thank you for your kind words Blue! :)

-----

@Railwoodman @NBandW @lewisner - very nice screenshots for all of you!

-----

@Jdriver - your version of Mojave is coming out nicely. I've followed the line before a couple of years ago and saw some changes from the maps to what the route was. All I can say is its different.

Cheers

More Work On Valley Mountains Railroad! Here are some screenshots in the past

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Steam Display And Railfan Park At Town Of Sugarloaf

More Work On VMR Coming Soon!

More Work On Valley Mountains Railroad! :D