Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Wx37LmS.jpg

Improvements Galore - Not even close to done in this area yet. It will awe when done.

2018-03-20_224334.jpg

2018-03-20_224909.jpg

2018-03-20_225110.jpg

2018-03-20_225240.jpg

2018-03-20_225811.jpg

2018-03-20_230150.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work , I'm guessing this Tidewater updated DSL ? So far I like what you've shown us . Have you changed a lot of track work ? And what time frame are you shooting for .

Matt

I can't believe I'm getting close to completing the L&A route. Just a few sections to complete then time for debugging and making sessions. Biggest problem content creators keep putting out such great assets Ifind I NEED to add them to the route ;).

Just having a little fun taking the route for a test drive and some random screenshots.

N6A5E6E.jpg

Qx2vnhp.jpg

oI9rHz2.jpg

ofxqnUh.jpg

XPKnjYU.jpg

hLNQjDI.jpg

PFEXLDF.jpg

A 2-8-2 leads a Cincinnati Belt Line freight off of the Belt Railway bridge and onto the connection with the T&E's Cincinnati branch. The CA&L used this brief stretch of Belt Line trackage, from the bridge in the background off to the left, to their own connection with their eastward mainline in the foreground. Interesting to note is that, while the CA&L used both main tracks, the Belt Line only used the lefthand line, known to the CA&L as track 2. This was due to the Belt Line's single-track route into Covington branching off immediately as the tracks entered Kentucky, and continuing to a connection with the C&O in East Covington. Up above are the Cincinnati Metropolitan Transit Authority's Covington line tracks passing over the CMTA's Hyde Park line.

INs3cPG.jpg

And now here's an unfinished shot. Downtown Cincinnati might be progressing pretty well but don't be fooled, there's still a ton of work left to do.

Y7ROGfz.jpg

Also Dave, I love how your route is progressing! It's interesting to see how both of our versions of a fictional (and much larger) Cincinnati are turning out!

Last edited:
Back