Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Man ooh man are there some fantastic routes being worked on :mop: Great shots all .

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

\

matt

Starting my first (at least somewhat) prototypical route. So far I got a small yard with MOW and service facilities that will serve as the "headquarters" of my fictional line. Second pic shows some storage tracks and one of the two remaining industries with rail access. In the background is the CSX mainline which serves as connection to the rest of the world.

Tracks are neary done and I started some parts of the scenery. Still lot of stuff to build and detail...

KcoB1kh.jpg

NPH3wEF.jpg

Coming in the next few days to the DLS.... "WeddinsNSW: Southlines to the Lachlan" (and sorry, some of these have been posted in other more obscure threads). NSWGR,, Australia, late 1960's.

Late afternoon, Grenfell NSW
Late-afternoon.jpg

Approaching Kingsvale, shot taken from under the cherry trees.
Late-afternoon.jpg

Wallendbeen, NSW
Wallendbeen%2C-NSW.jpg

The Inter-capital Daylight Express
The-Intercapital-Daylight-express.jpg

Shunting at Koorawatha

North of Cowra, NSW
Lines-to-the-Lachlan.jpg

Coal heads south, Monteagle NSW
42203-heads-south-through-Monteagle-NSW.jpg

The Harvest, Grenfell NSW
Harvest-Time.jpg

Here is a shot of Pond Creek Bridge in the Williamson Yard. This bridge is 560' long 160' through truss, 2 110' deck plate, and 3 60' deck plates.
FEbpAf.jpg

Last edited:
I checked out your Willamson WV yard and shops on GoogleEarth, that is/was a massive facility, nice work :cool:

This is a shot of South Williamson as the track makes is final big curve around South Williamson into Williamson. There is a lot of work to be done yet.
Q432RU.jpg

Jayco, I see College on the left, and CP Gate on the right... nice work. Can't go wrong with the Pokey!
Birchleaf on my route is heavily inspired by Williamson... albeit on a smaller scale, and with fewer underpasses. But alas, it carries the same vibe, and I dig it :D

YNQ0bfd.jpg

The control point the train is coming through serves as the West entrance to the yard. It's maybe a quarter the size of Williamson, and it was still painful to build. I can only imagine what you dealt with, so props to you sir!

Last edited:
Back