Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Somewhere...
6XabarH.jpg

HKBRMme.jpg

T1w84Db.jpg

Cheers

@flusi737 - thanks :D
Awesome screenshots from your route as well. Can't wait to run some trains on that someday :D

----

@hert - route areas on your route are coming out nicely and that 6 lane road looks amazing (unless you are a driver on that of course :hehe:)

Cheers

No progress today and barely made it today. Its been busy:confused:

Meanwhile enjoy the usual things:
qH0SYzw.jpg

uQtFsEp.jpg

9nSN3go.jpg

Left turn traffic:
2fBeUWm.jpg

View of the other side:
VYejA12.jpg

And Metra:
eX4aaiI.jpg

JGFcDi2.jpg

lDuzxSN.jpg

bdRD4vJ.jpg

Cheers

In working on my update of an old NEC route, I ran into a little problem. Anyone got a solution to the space under my track being filled in by land, as if there was an embankment for each track?

kC8z1sG.jpg

Q3axkTB.jpg

Have you tried using the Terrain Tools to lower the terrain under the bridge. Perhaps use the wireframe view (F9) so you can see what you are doing. Peter

In working on my update of an old NEC route, I ran into a little problem. Anyone got a solution to the space under my track being filled in by land, as if there was an embankment for each track?

I've seen some non-procedural track that does that. I think they are called "terrain" versions which seem to be designed for the ballast areas to try and "stick" to the ground?

You need to see if there are "non-terrain" versions of that track.

Cheers,
Piere.

Working In Progress Of Valley Mountains Railroad For The Last Days Of April Screenshots Here! :)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

More Work Is Coming Next Month, Good Bye April! :wave:

@ktain.ny - like others said try using the non-terrain version of the track. It should be very similar to the name of the terrain version.

---

@gramma - great progress on your route!

---

@billm001 @Thai1On - excellent scenes from both of you!:)

Cheers

@ktain.ny - like others said try using the non-terrain version of the track. It should be very similar to the name of the terrain version.

---

---

Cheers

Thank you guys!

---

---

Cheers

Thank you!!

Back