5G20FRb.jpg

PRGl3fX.jpg

UtJ6sp2.jpg

Outbund:
dp6mpe7.jpg

ZemYtQe.jpg

6ONHebJ.jpg

Cheers

Looking good HiawathaMR! Have you ever thought of doing a throwback to the BN or CB&Q days with an E9 or E8 pulling some gallery cars (since I’m assuming you’re building the BN racetrack)?

Looking good HiawathaMR! Have you ever thought of doing a throwback to the BN or CB&Q days with an E9 or E8 pulling some gallery cars (since I’m assuming you’re building the BN racetrack)?

Thanks Dartrider! I did but at the end I've decided to not do it (at least for the time being) and instead went with building one of the UP lines that I take the train on all the time.
Maybe someday when I want to build another Chicago route it'll be the racetrack but it'll be set in modern era. Of course the older equipment can be ran on it ;)

----

@billm001 - nice screenshots! Thanks for sharing the video trailer of your route :D

Cheers

Last edited:

Just got back from Camping for a week, thought I'd take a quick tour through the Forum. Delighted to see your latest accomplishments. The Vived color of Fall Trees is awesome, and Snowy picture looks might Cold and Crisp on your Route. Looks really good Sir! :cool:

Back