Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Yeah that would be about accurate, it was actually called Westside Valley but yeah. These are from my extension-ish to the route itself.
plgAdll.jpg
RulykC3.jpg

You're re-doing my old crappy layout? Awesome work, far, far better than I could have ever done with it. I hope I'll get a chance to run it when you are finished with it. :p

Leroy

Thanks Leroy! I appreciate it man, I wouldn't really call the route crappy just a bit outdated. Ive found it rather easy to re-build as most of the work is already done haha. But thanks man, you'll definitely be first for the beta! Good to see that you are still around most creators of these older routes have disappeared over the years.

Got tired of laying track and though Id do a little landscaping. All I got to do now is to decide what kind of trees to user, and what kind. Were just West of Sprigg W. V.
94U9Wu.jpg

... what a beautiful, promissing pics are here ...
@btvfd : clean intermodal with interesting load ...
@ben1987 : great content and nice tracks ...
@jacksonbarno : amazing station and complicating yard ...
@don94plm : splendid carelton steelworks ... wanna steal that crap ....
@montanawestren : supernice ambiance ...
thanks for sharing ... thanks for inspiring

grtz
daveric

Last edited:
Don ... Did you ever make that map available ? I know it's CRAP in all , but you put it together well . Anyways , nicely done .
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

... thanks so much again don49plm for sharing ... my favourite objects ... found & downed your blaster and bottlecar ... gimme more pics .... please ...
grtz
daveric

2018-02-27_225726.jpg

It's all to much of a work in progress to release any time soon. But if i did i would make the route free and all the buildings pay ware............. LOL

This is some steel slab cars for me by Slaybay. Enjoy Don

Don, I'm already satisfied with a detailed objectnamed map (because I have seriously troubles with the logicflow of commodities/products) and a dependencieslist ... pm me your mailadress for a paypaldonation for that ...

2018-03-06_123259.jpg

Sorry, I was kidding about being pay ware. That was about another thread. This is still a WIP and far from complete so screen shots is all for now. Enjoy, Don

After working the last month at 60+ hours a week has left me little time to work on my L&A route.

Here we have Winton Park on the B&O mainline.

f5VLhY9.jpg

BKsOmEX.jpg

wbuqYNi.jpg

BFDoutF.jpg

Dave

Back