Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

I would like to thank HP1000 for finding some old railroad history from Cincinnati that I can add to my route. The map location is close where the old Torrence Road station once stood I'm just taking some artistic licence :hehe:.

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

The real thing.

cincinnatiprrtorrencerd.jpg

Dave

Anytime man, glad to help out. I know a lot of history of cincy, I live right up the road from cincinnati in a city called reading ohio. I've been to torrence road station before and it was in bad shape but earlier this year they cleaned the place.

Last edited:
Thai1On,
The tour is great and the map impressive. I especially like the "gritty" part of town as it makes a nice contrast with downtown Winchester. The industrial area looks just right!

Your hard work really shows on this route. Take all the artistic license you need. Great work. :Y:

Heinrich505

Two stations serving two very different types of riders. The Torrence Road station serves the residents of Walnut Hills over looking the Ohio river and the home of the business and factory owners along with those in high finance. Then there is the lowly Columbia station that serves the blue collar works of the city. Most of the housing close to the river is quite a bit cheaper as the Ohio has a nasty habit of flooding from time to time.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

Dave

Added 2 more consists to generate traffic on the route.

The L&N Hummerbird.

L%26A-Route.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

The L&N Pan-American.

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

Just a few promo shots.

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

Dave

As soon as SP4 comes out I will apply it to the Levi & Appalachian, fix any issues, then I will release it. Forester1 has been nice enough to beta test it for me and find any missing assets. 90% of the route assets can be found on the DLS and just a few from Jointed Rail and Trainz Forge.

Dave

As soon as SP4 comes out I will apply it to the Levi & Appalachian, fix any issues, then I will release it. Forester1 has been nice enough to beta test it for me and find any missing assets. 90% of the route assets can be found on the DLS and just a few from Jointed Rail and Trainz Forge.

Dave
Been looking foreward to the release of the L&A for along time. Between that and Jointed Rail's planned Legacy of the BN v3, I'm waiting as patiently as I can for SP4

Dave

Thank you for the update. It looks very nice.

Kind regards,
Craig

Back