Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

RE POST #2476 Hi Qaz, you made great screenshot but are you really running TRS 2006 ? I mean you can't get these shot in 2006 don't you ? Also, may I ask you which house (kuid) is the red brick house in first plan you are using in second shot from top ?
Thank You !
Rail4Pete

Thanks Pete! No TRS '06 has long been gone. I use T:ANE, but since I purchased it on steam, I have no serial number to add. Also, the is part of the CDN House series, this one is <kuid2:87145:29430:2>

2019-02-03230613.jpg

2019-02-03231714.jpg

2019-02-03233236.jpg

2019-02-03162222.jpg

Last edited:
Actually someone had started one , can't remember if it was released to the public . look at the model railroad thread . There's been a lot done , and not released . I'm a big fan of some of the model routs being done . That would be a nice one to see . I would agree .

Matt

... @MalignusPL: amazing pics and fabulous buildings ... nice to have ...

... and i want to share a pic of my route here: diorama - volvo ce ...

volvo-ce.jpg

NP trailers on flatcars at Billings MT dock. Reskin of Dave Snow's flatcar for trailers and his 40ft trailer
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Actually someone had started one , can't remember if it was released to the public . look at the model railroad thread . There's been a lot done , and not released . I'm a big fan of some of the model routs being done . That would be a nice one to see . I would agree .

Matt

who was that person?

I'm sorry TO say , I can't remember if I had read it here , or another forums . But do remember it being mention before as a route being worked on , or planed . Do to me not being able to run trainz at the moment , I wont be able to help further . Sorry to just let you down , but if I find anything . I'll post the thread or link .

Matt

At long last my L&A route is pretty much finished the building stage. Now comes debugging and making sure it runs reasonably well. As time permits I will be posting screenshots of highlights through out the route.

Here we have Cincinnati Grand Central during a promo day when many of the lines that use this terminal show off their equipment. With any luck I would love to add more fictional lines to it.

Cincinnati-Grand-Central-Promo-shots.jpg

Cincinnati-Grand-Central-Promo-shots.jpg

Dave

Let me see if I can guess where you got all these beauties:
Cotton Belt L-1 4-8-4 Northern 817 from K&L Trainz
Streamlined Reading 4-6-2 Pacific made by leeferr that's on the DLS
An unidentified reskin of thecowboy's Frisco 4-8-2 1522, though most likely euphod's reskin into Santa Fe #3700
Central of New Jersey P7 4-6-2 Pacific from Auran/N3V
Texas & Pacific 4-8-2 Mountain from the old Trainz Forge website
Pere Marquette N-1 2-8-4 Berkshire from K&L Trainz
Southern Pacific GS-4 4-8-4 Northern from Jointed Rail
Southern Pacific MT-4 4-8-2 Mountain from K&L Trainz
Santa Fe 2900 Class 4-8-4 from The Backshops
Streamlined Baltimore & Ohio 4-6-2 from K&L Trainz
Union Pacific FEF-3 4-8-4 from current Trainz Forge website
Streamlined Burlington steam locomotive is the only one I don't know where it comes from. However, it looks like a reskin of leeferr's streamlined Reading Pacific
Nickel Plate S-2 2-8-4 Berkshire from K&L Trainz
Milwaukee Road A 4-4-2 from K&L Trainz

How close am I?

I'm impressed! 100%

As you can see I'm a big K&L supporter. I have a commission coming soon and I can't wait!

Dave

I'm impressed! 100%

As you can see I'm a big K&L supporter. I have a commission coming soon and I can't wait!

Dave

I've got all the K&L Trainz locomotives in the pictures, plus the JR GS-4, Auran/N3V CNJ Pacific, Trainz Forge FEF-3 and The Backshops Santa Fe 2900.
The only K&L Trainz content I don't have is:
PRR B1 Electric

Last edited:

I'm back at it again! This time, I actually have a download, as well!
Module KUID: KUID:699717:100040DCC Base Session KUID: KUID:699717:100135CAB Base Session KUID: KUID:699717:100134

zFgJC80.jpg

u9TNkDo.jpg

Plus, I have a Minor tease for the next video already as well! You're all going to have to come to terms with seeing stuff like this in M120 Multiplayer:
qkaO27z.jpg

The Levi branch doesn't see as much traffic when it was first built just before the Civil War, but it is still severs many coal trains everyday just no as much through freight or passenger traffic. Levi is till the home base of the L&A and the company still maintains its backshops here. It's late afternoon when the Railfan caught train 601 passing through Levi.

Passing-through-Levi.jpg

Passing-through-Levi.jpg

Seems the Railfan isn't alone today.

Seeing that I started building the L&A route back in 2012 it was time for update or downgrade for Levi to give it a more gritty feel with JR downtown series. Thank you JR.

Dave

Back