Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

OK, I'm sorry to be that guy, but where did you get those aluminum potlines??? I've been looking for them for years.
Also, beautiful shots!

BlackDiamond1964 made them. He just released them to his site in this past week or so. I can't for the life of me remember the site address, but he has a post in the Freeware Announcements forum titled "New Stuff".

Mojave UP Freight FEF-3.jpg[IMG] A Photo up 844 on freight service in Mojave[/QUOTE]

You must upload your pics to a hosting site (hostthenpost.org is a good one) and copy the forum link (if you're using HTP, it will be the second one) and paste it here.

Matt

Last edited:
Stunning work Dave, always nice to see your pictures! Find the work with the different bridge parts really interesting. May I ask what the kuid of the curved bridge is, that you are using here?

Sorry for the late reply. The curved bridges I used is the super bendy plate girder bridge with bridge supports placed by hand. Yea it's a PITA, but I love the look.

Dave

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

@Dave : Thank you for the reply, I will look at the thing once. Yes, your constructions looks really great, you have a amount of work put into it. Keep it up.

@Matt/ Railwoodman: Again very wonderful pictures! I like the way you build your route, which always gives me some inspirations! So please more and more pictures of it :)

@Matt/ Epa: Thanks for the compliment and beautiful to see again a pair of your great work. So let your motivation come further on!

Haven't had a lot of time to work on or run lately . On my vision of the never ending railroad .:D

Told my self a year ago the track work was done , yea right . Ya can always fine a new place for industry .

I guess it's why I never finished our HO, G, O pikes .

Matt

Here we catch train #845 or the fruit train as it's known by as it passes through the diamonds in Stanton. The engineer is already slowing down as the train will be back into the Stanton yards for the reefers to be filled with ice.

6c47f9670665692690956bf4eebb0bcf.jpg

01561ca247923760294bf964b37e603d.jpg

Dave

The first board of yet another route I'll probably never finish.

These screenshots are very preliminary and are likely to change in the finished product (should a finished product ever surface).

Matt

Still trying to find a dirt road that doesn't cast shadows. This is one of shortline2's with embankments which isn't quite wide enough to support the traffic but does not shadow.

Last edited:
WOW!!! Normhart... !!! :cool: Absolutely breathtaking... and dare I say... original! This inspires me to do old time America! Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
I whipped up this little locomotive terminal last night and I had a chance to fill it up this morning. I have no idea how accurate it is for the rivet counters, but here it is.

Matt

Well now I like those approaches to the elevated section of your route, well done. I look forward to seeing more of this.

Dave

Back