Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168
Results 2,506 to 2,519 of 2519

Thread: Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

My route is getting close to being finished. Now just debugging the signals and set up the interlocking towers.

Dave

Just a few more.

Dave

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

Thai1On,
    WoW! Love the shots. You've got Pennsy racing NYC in that one shot. Anything for Pennsy catches my attention right away.

The city shots and that viaduct look really sharp. Very nicely done! Interesting to see the Centipede in livery other than PRR.

I'd love to try this one out - it looks really nice. Hopefully this will be one you release.

Heinrich505

Heinrich505 thank you for the kind words. Yes, it is my intention to release the Levi & Appalachian I just want to make sure it works well so everyone can enjoy it. I'm also holding out for SP4 to see if it breaks or fixes some of the buggy areas.

As for the Centipede the L&A is experimenting with their new steam turbines and due to the high cost petroleum based fuel Baldwin couldn't find many buyers for their diesels. The L&A had them strip out the prime mover and install the L&A's new experimental high pressure boilers and coal bunkers to power the huge turbine. The power the turbine can power all the traction motors on the Centipede along with the the one's on the turbines chassis. So far the company is happy with the performance as it heads the L&A's first class "Angel of the Winds" train from Cincinnati to both the port and Zeppelin port in Charleston SC.

Dave

No hurry. It just looks so very neat! And yes, there is no telling what SP4 will do initially, so you are wise to delay.

The downtown scenes and the trackwork look very realistic.

Ah, interesting angle on the Centipede. Just be careful not to let the PRR grab the L&A's innovation or they'll run with it and you'll see it in Tuscan Red, haha.

Heinrich505

Blog Entries

\
    New and Old

PC , Still hasn't given me a break .

Matt

work hard, Play harder

Railwoodman,
    Great shots. Your route is really coming together. I love the shot of the huge yard.

Nothing screams Pennsylvania to me more than those white-painted guardrail posts. They really take me back in time when I was growing up in eastern PA.

I really appreciate your details!

Gary

Blog Entries

Kyoto Line - Biwako Line

Last edited by Rizky_Adiputra; July 14th, 2019 at 09:44 AM.

Trying to build the Sanford FL auto train terminal got the google earth image imported using basemapz currently working on putting the track in pretty hard due to the image being not good quality.

Making progress... Could any of you help me out since I cannot find a decent building to use for the actual Sanford Auto train station building?
    Last edited by slenderman8888; July 15th, 2019 at 08:19 AM. Reason: update

my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0kO-ivUrfsjC3Ho1PMo5Pw

Some preliminary screenshots from Thai1On's L&A route. Apologies to Dave, I will try to do better, I am just learning the action screenshot thing. These are of a Pennsy steam loco coming through town with War Bonds covered hoppers (sorry again, probably WWII vintage), and empty coal cars (could not get the commodity picker list to come up). Anyway, great route if you can look past my fumbling efforts:

TRS 2019 - This is not your father's PBR.....

Love seeing the shots Forester keep it up. With any luck I'll release it soon.

Dave

Forester1,
    The shots are fine. Thanks for posting them. Y’all have me really looking forward to this route.

Post away - the more the merrier!

Heinrich505

Was looking to post some more last night but ran into an odd thing with the tunnel down at that end of the route. It looked odd from both ends, so I don't know if it was my graphics card or the route. I am going to try cab view tonight and see what it looks like going through. In short, no darkness, but also not much passage either. Plants, trees and things in the tunnel. Since this is beta, I'll have another look and pm you Dave.
    TRS 2019 - This is not your father's PBR.....