Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

2019-11-23-162529.jpg

2019-11-23-162742.jpg

Dual 130" turntables. It's still very beta.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Leaving the spur track to the coal mine with a coal drag behind pacific engine 1423 after loading the cars with coal.

Last edited:
Unless he started with the roundhouses and built everything else around them. I have to agree with you though, it can be a pain to fit one in sometimes. The space seems big enough, until you try it.

So ? Was someone running out of space for photo's ? :hehe: And just when I thought I'd half to see if there was a bigger roundhouse . :D Fantastic work sir

Matt

It's a pretty short module, but i'll go for it. This is my W.I.P Sunnyside Yards (Freelanced). And this is one of the main portals of the East River Tunnels to New York Penn Station, which i'm still trying to find a good route for Penn. But i'm fine for now.

TANE_2019-12-01_16-24-33-094.png

This post in the General Forum https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?155652-Diamond-shaped-1800-s-crossbuck prompted me to discover a crossing sign I thought I would have to model myself. Thanks both to that post's OP and Normhart. gfisher's "PRR Road Crossing Sign PA" while not the answer for the OP was what I was looking for. The EBT RR used a copy of this PRR crossing sign. Not surprising since they took over some of the old PRR tracks and station in Mt Union. I took a picture many years ago of the one still standing at the Meadow St crossing across from the Orbisonia Station and EBT Shop complex in Rockhill Furnace, PA. I was going to use my picture as the basis for a model but the wording and shape on George's is the same. Looks right at home on the Meadow St crossing on my EBT route. Very much still a WIP, shown in TRS19 but everything in the pic was originally made for TRS04 or 06.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Bob Pearson

Sadly the EBT RR is no longer running, we need a millionaire to take it over, and start it back up to getting running again.

We used to spend 3 days at the EBT RR, and 27 days camping, starting from Reading to Pocono's, Mechanicsburg, Philipsburg, Altoona, areas.

We had an absolute blast there !

It's a cold December evening and the Railfan is chasing the L&A's Hustlen' Hillbilly running along the banks of the Ohio river.

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

The Hustlen' Hillbilly is coming through the bottoms.

L%26A-Route.jpg

NYC train number 107 coming from Cleveland is coming down the viaduct right behind the Hillbilly tonight.
L%26A-Route.jpg

The Hillbilly making the climb up to Cincinnati Union Terminal.

L%26A-Route.jpg

Both the Hustlen' Hillbilly and NYC 107 have made their final stop for the evening.

L%26A-Route.jpg

Dave

Back