Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

This is my first route, 100% fictional - still got loads to do on this, will take years but that's OK by me. These bits are more complete areas.

LD6yn2e.jpg

TjcuOhQ.jpg

81Xzz4Q.jpg

Dvda69M.jpg

zNz65rE.jpg

1es0VMg.jpg

0TDSEMw.jpg

82zt9Vz.jpg

HuNs25A.jpg

2cJpz4k.jpg

Looks like a great start, RichardDX7! Would love to wander around at ground level, as there is lots to see. Keep up the great work!

Looks like a great start, RichardDX7! Would love to wander around at ground level, as there is lots to see. Keep up the great work!

Thanks. I manage to do about 2-3 hours a day on average. There's 2,147 boards in total, urban ones take ages but I can do several rural ones in a day.

Bolivar, Apalachee. USA. - She is not the most beautiful town, but she hits above her weight in railroading and industry! A view of the main drag through town. A Southern Railway frieght has just crossed the Yahoola River heading north. (Apalachee is a mytical State in the USA that is north of South Carolina, South of North Carolina and east of Georgia.

Good morning Bolivar! A view looking south at Main Street and the Southern Railway tracks. Evans Mills and Swift Textiles the towns big employers are busy at work this May morning in the 50's.

The twilight of Steam on the Southern Railroad in the early 50's. She is about to dip her toes in the Yahoola River! She is northbound and down for the capital of Apalachee, the large city of Limestone.

uQi6Cg.jpg
Here's another shot on my Pocahontas Route, this shot is at O'Keefe, aka ghost town, Matewan W.V.. I'm not sure if there used to be a town here in days ago, I'm
7GhavV.jpg
not sure.

Last edited:
..diorama : rockplanet .. out of the box ..
grtz
daveric

Most creative project I have seen out of this community in a very, very long time. I'm not going to say anything, I feel like I'll jinx it.

In as few words as possible, I just want to see where you take this. I want to see where this goes.

My first shots in TRS 22 from the Upstate New York Route I am currently creating. I have not re-touched these screen shots.

So far, I am very impressed with the new version, Trainz is just getting better all the time.
Regards
Bob

This route should be interesting to build. I usually build 1-4 baseboard layouts but this new route is a 49 board layout called Country Trains. Not a big layout but should be fun when done. First picture is Global Seaport, Simpson Bro. Mill & Dry Sort Yard, Ashville Yard. Post more later. Grass, Foliage, Landscaping and Detailing Will Be Last To Do.
Global-Seaport.jpg
Simpson-Bro.-Mill-%26-Dry-Sort-Yard.jpg
Ashville-Yard-%26-Shops.jpg

Last edited:
Back