Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Getting some more work done. Most of Cincinnati is finished with the rebuilt roundhouse and turntable at the Union Terminal engine service area. More TurfFX and new ground textures added.

A little street running with some of the new stuff.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

The race will be on shortly :cool:.

Dave

@rwwaterz @shaun_rt - hehe, if you don't want any of that send it my way please. I'll enjoy it after dealing with the cold weather ;)

---

@gramma - nice nice!

---

No progress today due to being nice out and busy. We'll see about tomorrow...

Cheers

Thank You So Much! ;)

Getting some more work done. Most of Cincinnati is finished with the rebuilt roundhouse and turntable at the Union Terminal engine service area. More TurfFX and new ground textures added.

A little street running with some of the new stuff.

The race will be on shortly :cool:.

Dave

Good Morning Sir,

Great looking Photos, Like that little Steamer too! Thanks for your help with Turf and Clutter items.

More Work On Valley Mountains Railroad Here Are Screenshots Of This Day! :D

Happy Mothers Day! :D

New ZIUT's Houses Kits Are Out In VMR!

Added The Amusement Park AKA Circus.

More Work Coming Very Soon! :)

Today lets just say it was just meh that I've decided this will be the last run of showing route progress to the public. Its nothing personal but I can't just go sharing it to the public so if you'd like to know feel free to PM me. Meanwhile enjoy the last run of the progress:
1eNgsxT.jpg

fUTha93.jpg

GGO9gNe.jpg

Early morning Metra train at 5:30am:
jDeFpCe.jpg

K7ZDlAB.jpg

k13Oz4w.jpg

dH24IFp.jpg

OvVImh4.jpg

And a view of the crossing from the real world:
9J21gXu.jpg

Zi3YCMP.jpg

Well that's it. The last run of screenshots from this route. Thanks for your support over this project and hope to see yáll around.

Cheers

@Robert3a0, Upstate New York is looking great this spring!
@Hiawathamr, Sad to see the screenshots go, but WOW! what a great set of parting shots! Love the dusk/dawn theme with the lights!
@Gramma, would you be willing to tell me what is that concrete track crossing asset in the first shot of post #3425 https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...-For-Large-Screenshots*&p=1924779#post1924779 ? It looks tailor made for angled road crossings, with variable offsets on both ends. I don't think I have ever seen that before. Is it a spline?

@Robert3a0, Upstate New York is looking great this spring!
@Hiawathamr, Sad to see the screenshots go, but WOW! what a great set of parting shots! Love the dusk/dawn theme with the lights!
@Gramma, would you be willing to tell me what is that concrete track crossing asset in the first shot of post #3425 https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...-For-Large-Screenshots*&p=1924779#post1924779 ? It looks tailor made for angled road crossings, with variable offsets on both ends. I don't think I have ever seen that before. Is it a spline?

Ok, I Put This Asset (Grade crossing 30 : concrete passage) From DLS.

Back