Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Could you post a picture of your Clutter and TurFx Settings for these pics.......?

Little more work on the L&A added PBR textures, TurFX, and some more details.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Dave

A question for you, I like the sparseness of your Weeds, Grass etc, could you by chance go into your Settings, on and snap a shot of Settings and type of Turf etc so I can see what settings you are using, my reason, I have to watch how much Clutter, Density, Coverage I use on Routes, other wise it kills my Frame Rates on my smaller Lenovo S540 Model, which does not have NVIDIA Card........ uses Intel UHD Graphics, because it is small Travel Computer, 12.5 Inches, so everything is minimal,,,,,,But works pretty good considering, Absolutely great light weight and Travel needs on Airlines, Etc.....

Newly acquired AC44i "6900", named Jenny, has been put in service between the mexican high plateau and the harbor of Veracruz - seen here leading an Intermodal Train down the 2.5% grade

2022-05-02-200258.jpg

2022-05-02-200321.jpg

2022-05-02-195921.jpg

@gramma @billm001 - you both are welcome!:)

---

@flusi737 nice scenes :D

---

No progress today as it was one hecktic day...:confused:

Cheers

@hert - very nice city scene. I'm slowly heading towards Chicago which is going to be fun to build:eek:

---

@Jdriver - correct :D

Cheers

No seasonal screenshots tonight as I only got half of what I wanted done. Downtowns do take forever to finish.
So enjoy some pictures of the area:
Bw9Qg7W.jpg

qHZFBC9.jpg

k7cDFEF.jpg

GlY3Gq9.jpg

Incoming train:
CByzXDT.jpg

D1Y63ut.jpg

WlmjD8E.jpg

Tomorrows fun:
Z12XU0H.jpg

Cheers

Cities always take a lot of time to build. and yours is coming along nicely with excellent attention to detail. Remember my friend, you b human, take time to breath.:wave:

@rwwaterz - thanks

---

@blueodessey - they do and they are a pain if you ask me. Since the weather is now warming up I don't plan on working on this route much anymore until the cold weather returns or if its a rainy day. Thanks for your kind words :)

Cheers

Today I've finished the downtown area and I'm happy :D
24Tbopn.jpg

yJTJSwX.jpg

aNlfyCM.jpg

Can't forget Metra:
4kymdGi.jpg

zhuXCje.jpg

SW9csk1.jpg

Next week I don't plan on working on the route much as the weather is finally supposed to be warm so regular progress won't be happening much.
mLle95D.png

Cheers

Welcome to Valley Mountains Railroad Work in May!

Here are some Screen Shots Here!

More Working On Older Valley Mountains Railroad Work Stuff!

The Giant Tiger Store On Concord!

The Track Switch Glitch!

Another Interlocking Tower On Concord, VMR!

Another Track Switch Glitch!

More Screenshots Coming Soon!

@rwwaterz @shaun_rt - hehe, if you don't want any of that send it my way please. I'll enjoy it after dealing with the cold weather ;)

---

@gramma - nice nice!

---

No progress today due to being nice out and busy. We'll see about tomorrow...

Cheers

Back