Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Great looking Pictures all,

I like the Wires held Traffic Lights, boy does that take me back to 19/20th Centuries, well somewhere in that time period......:eek:

@Jdriver - talk about being sneaky with their gas prices! As for electric cars I'm going to say no thanks for a lot of reasons (too many to even list here)...

----

@gramma @Robert3a0 - your both welcome:)

----

@flusi737 - nice!

----

@hert - very nice. Your picture right there reminds me of the Metra BNSF racetrack near Union Station lol. Keep up the good work.

----

@blueodessey - thank you:)

----

No progress today; was a busy day and I got home in the afternoon which I was in no mood to work on it. Tomorrow I should be able to make some progress.

Cheers

@Forester1 - yeah.... gas prices have been $4.49 range but came down to $4.19 for my area. Chicago prices.... no thanks! At this rate I think we should make our own gass...

Well, if you drive a fuel-injected car, it can drive on moonshine, so you can make your own gas. The thing is the higher the alcohol content (or 'proof') in the moonshine, the better your car will perform, just not as well as with gasoline. I learned this from the Mythbusters Moonshiners Special.

Last edited:
Now that is something new I just learned today - thanks for sharing that jordon412! When prices becomes to the point its not worth it I'll give that a try :D

Cheers

So no progress yesterday as it was another busy day.
Today some progress yet again:
s2b7PNd.jpg

QMfcNKt.jpg

ZkoRW9z.jpg

And enjoy a view of the ramps and such:
eqnVdcv.jpg

Cheers

@HiBaller - haha I will :p:hehe:

-----

@flusi737 @hert - nice progress with your routes :)

-----

The weather was in the 80s and was sunny so I took the day off to do outside things and to take care of the usual business. Progress continues tomorrow as we head back into the cold weather of 40s - 50s.

Cheers

Back