Page 202 of 230 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 3446

Thread: Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Quote Originally Posted by jonwray View Post
    I had an idea for a shortline in the Olympic Peninsula loosely based on the Seattle and North Coast, called the Quillayute River and Pacific. Sounds potentially appropriate for this
    Awesome, I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerinmud1 View Post
    The YangAn-Railway from China , 300km,start from YangPingGuan to AnKang in ShanXi province, I wish I could finished this
    Great start! And good luck!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by er9m View Post
    Great start! And good luck!
    Thanks ~ I will try to keep going

It looks wonderful so far, and Chinese routes are very scarce, so it would be a great addition to Trainz!
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power then the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix

Default Giving the new surveyor on TRS22 a spin! I like it so far.

Looking south at Bear Tussle, Kentucky. A small coal mining town on the Carbon & Limestone Railroad.

A view looking towards the north of Bear Tussle. Its a fine sunny morning in Kentucky.

Upstate New York - Steuben County Jail and environs.

Regards
    Bob
    Bob Cooper

Default Two miles north of Bear Tussle, Kentucky finds us overlooking the May Farm.

Got a bit more done...moving north out of Bear Tussle. Have 1940's vehicles in this one. Still have not decided on the 1930s or the 1940s. That's a two percent grade behind the farm going up Red Mountain.

Nice shot NetJam99! I think the 40's vehicles add a unique look to things you don't see every day. And of course, there were still a lot of 1930s cars still going in the 1940s, especially when the manufacturers converted to the war effort, and you could not buy 1940s cars!
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power then the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix

United States of America, Illinois, Rockford
    Blog Entries

Some screenshots..

Cheers

NARM's site^

My personal site: https://hiawathamr.weebly.com/​

Quote Originally Posted by Forester1 View Post
    Nice shot NetJam99! I think the 40's vehicles add a unique look to things you don't see every day. And of course, there were still a lot of 1930s cars still going in the 1940s, especially when the manufacturers converted to the war effort, and you could not buy 1940s cars!
    Thank you Forester, that's a good compromise! Do them both, the 30s and 40s vehicles that is. Thanks I will adopt that.

Coming soon to Timetable Trainz...

Default Whisky River take my mind.

Did a bit more work tonight, pushing a mile or so further north we here see a Southern Freight crossing the large Whisky River Trestle (Thanks Trainz Forge, truely a work of art. Freeware to boot!)

Southern Passenger Train pushing through blizzard conditions in the Mountains of Kentucky. The seasonal terrain and trees are really cool that are available now. Just got to find some shrubs and bushs in that category!
    Last edited by netjam99; February 3rd, 2022 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Spelling correction.

After playing with DARTrider's modules some, finally found the motivation to create route modules of my own, particularly focused on different smaller cities and towns in mostly flat areas (using Basemapz, so...yeah). Here's a few pictures of my own module of Estherville, Iowa:

Haven't tried building a route in a few years, and this is definitely the first one where i've put in more effort on buildings, scenery and textures than in the past, so it's nothing spectacular to look at, but just thought i'd share them. Not the only module i'm doing, either. I have one for Jesup planned, and i'm going to do one for the old Illinois Central line from Brighton, Tennessee to Fulton, Kentucky as well (might do a separate Millington module once i've made enough progress on that line)

And i do know that Estherville has no Birdseye plant, but decided to add that as i didn't know what to use for Estherville Foods Inc., so even though it's throwing in a little fiction, i figured this would work as a substitute. Forgot to change the session date to July, so that explains why most of the trees look dead

-Chiro
    Last edited by cvffan113; February 3rd, 2022 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Elaborated a bit more

Looks good Chiro! What are you using for water in the first and last shots?