Page 191 of 193 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193 LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 2889

Thread: Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

smyers

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

SMyers,
    Great shot on your equally great route!

That laundry isn't going to dry fast in the shade...unless it is in the high 90s, but then there is the humidity...yikes.

It's always a pleasure to see your screenshots.

Heinrich505

Many thanks, Heinrich505. I'd be a little nervous about the endless soot and cinders, too.
    smyers

WIP

On my way to a job site, I stopped to try and photo graph the WC Gp35's. But i couldn't get very close.

Once to the site, I climbed up on a few roofs to photograph the old pier. Wouldn't it be neat to see ships loaded here again?

Blog Entries

Matt
    work hard, Play harder

Blog Entries

work hard, Play harder

While not finished (and probably never will be), here's a screenshot of my Utah Belt Solomon Subdivision route I've been working on. This is an unnamed coal mine.

Chadd04, nice looking route so far! DARTRider, would love to see something Utah Belt. Railhead001 built a great fictional model one, then lost it when his computer crashed just as it was almost ready to release. I started to try to re-create it using his screenshots, but haven't pursued it very far.
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Nice unique locos!
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Here are some progress photos on the SP & T&P line between Sierra Blanca, Texas and El Paso, TX. I have decided to add another DEM on to the one containing Torcer Curve. The photos below highlight a T&P Freight heading Westward from Finlay, TX (a ghost town), towards Madden, Texas( a timetable siding). The DEM as shown here continues to McNary where it ends. The first photo shows another curve which was bypassed during a realignment in 60s. You can see the old alignment by going to historicaerials and looking up "Finlay Texas".

Desert landscape is hard, but you've got that looking really good. Kudos

Utah Belt, Brooman, UT yard.

Brooman, UT interchange with the SP/DRGW. Track curving to the left is the DRGW, the one heading directly west is the SP.

Oh how I love that track work. Well done ,sir.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Thai1On View Post
    Oh how I love that track work. Well done ,sir.

Dave

Sure was a challenge trying to get those tracks in. This interchange is 3 railroads. The far track off to the top and right is the D&RGW and they have trackage rights over the UB thanks to a merger. The track cutting across the foreground is the SP and they interchange here at Brooman. The tiny yard there is very nonproportional to the scale and size of the coal trains and manifests coming through here nowadays so the UB only runs locals through here, hence the little SW1500 there. Now, the crossover is the wackiest of all. You have tracks coming off the SP and onto the UB/DRGW and tracks curving onto the SP from the D&RGW.

I plan to have sessions here and imagine the confusion and chaos that would ensue! The yard would probably have frequent meltdowns and trains would often be backed up, so the UB has plans to upgrade it. For now, its fine for the purpose it serves