Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Right now I'm not sure ? The route had some splines that were vanishing as I approached , checked to see if open for edit . and some were . then they were gone ? or missing dependence . which I don't feel like hunting down anymore . I can't understand why the backup that had worked in the past , didn't have them ? And as luck would have it , windows had a update . So I thinking a little of both. LOL But in my session , I was needing a place for iron ore . So not wanting to change , or crowd out other mostly finished areas . I extended . What happen to the fiddle yard has me at a loss . track , industry and portals just gone ????

Matt

That’s why I stuck to ts12 less issues not great lighting or graphics but runs smooth no errors even with a crap load of custom items I love my ts12 hasn’t failed me yet to bad it’s slowly being outdated by new games...

It's summer on the Illinois & Midland, evident by the plethora of coal trains staged at Powerton for delivery for the two I&M BNSF-contracted plants. Powerton is the railroad's northern-most yard, aptly named for the NRG coal-fired power plant that looms in the background. This power plant is also served by the I&M, but the coal is contracted via UP. More noteworthy operational aspects include the coal slag loader on the northern-most track of the yard. The coal slag is loaded into 2 bay hoppers and taken down to Kincaid for processing into roofing granules by Harsco Minerals.

Anyways, enjoy the freshly graded Powerton Yard.

6430d1fa32aeaa9773303fc5c7211b3c.png

Here we see the 11AM train making its way East towards Rusk Texas, currently half a mile West of Dean Wright Rd on my W.I.P Texas State Railroad.

9LPNxeB.jpg
[/IMG]

2018-07-06-234024.jpg

2018-07-06-202753.jpg

2018-07-06-233249.jpg

2018-07-06-235401.jpg

2018-07-02-142224.jpg

Multiplayer is now runing :) Route: American Railroads MP JUL 2018 KUID2: <KUID2:421967:101056:1> and Multiplayer Seasion: American Railroads MP JUL 2018 - Seasion - Multiplayer <KUID2:421967:101064:1>

That is a great steel mill sir . I'm trying to do one myself , failing at doing so LOL . But I'll have a good time doing so ........

Before
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

after

Before

After

Matt

The route is looks good, Matt. May I ask what is the name of the wire guard rails are? They would be perfect for my route. Dave

Back