Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Playing with a bit of scenery here and there, loosely based on Black River Jct, WA. Needs some work, clearly. Trying to get a bit of a feel for WA/MT/ID a little bit, seeing what I can come up with so when I get a DEM I got some idea of what I'm doing haha

nPLdY8R.png

Cheers,
SM

Still working on the best way to set up the map tiles in TransDEM, but so far, loving it.

Work begins on Roseville Yard, my first proto route with a DEM (kind of a milestone in my book)

2a4022eb696d15d7c82a5901133d6214.jpg

Not really my creation, but Im expanding caddylar's route Emma Yard. Im currently working on the west leg of the route which I hope to extend at least 15 miles west of EY.

I am currently working on CP Hamner which is the interlocking less than a 1 mile west of EY.

---EY---

Hope yall enjoy the progress

Last edited:
Not many people realize that the signal bridges need to be raised a meter or so, so that the PLS signal masts mount to the very bottom of the signal bridge girder ... they do not simply mount to the top of the signal bridge top girder, floating in place, relying on one bolt to hold them in place

Yeah, if I would of raised the signal bridge a meter it would be off the ground. Unless there is a better one some where else I have to stick with this. It sucks but hey, I got signals.

Spent about 30 minutes today working on a route I'd started a while back inspired by the suburbs, specifically Katy, TX and Cedar Park, TX. Excited to continue this project

2bdb614d608bbaf1ed7e7a187a49283d.png

This is one of the avantage of the USA for making a route in Trainz: unlike Europe the large majority of the roads are straight, I'm sh*****g myself while making routes in my layout :hehe:

Well, just got done the West leg of the map. 3 interlockings, Hamner, Mcvey and now Loch Laird

The Brand new CP Lock Laird, the portals are 1 1/2 mile away from here with blank baseboards

Blaine's Curve

A Westbound Manifest taking down CP Hamner

Thanks for the kind words Railwoodman

been working on this midwestern route since late July... needs a good name still. Got about 25-30 baseboards so far. Aiming for being able to have a commuter/Amtrak route with 5-6 stops by the time it's done. I've got one big city... it'll be fun to see how it progresses.

12f8dcd6be3a3425a13e00ecbe61168f.png

Back