Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Actually I don't watch any TV. I've actually spent time coming up with a story and a fictional universe for this. And in this area, there isn't very much fighting, but some unspecified natural disaster caused unrest and so the towns and infrastructure are damaged and being rebuilt, so that's why there is so much damage and missing buildings. Also, there's nothing more violent, scary, and evil than trying to rebuilt a society after it collapsed.
will we be seeing an actual story line about how the government fell? that'd be kinda cool. I've always found the idea of the government falling rather interesting.

anyway, here's my first serious route. please tell me what you think, to much of the same texture, too little... etc.

I'm still deciding what I wanna do with it. so far I've only done one baseplate though.

Last edited:
Before the turn of the 20th century many cities suffered from railroads having their passenger stations scattered across the cities they served. It became a nightmare to make connections convenient. To correct this there was a law passed that any city served by more than 3 railroads they must have a centralized station or terminal and the costs would be split among the lines. With that here we have Winchester Kentucky Union Station with the PRR's Kentuckian on it's way Chicago.

Dave

A&SE's Greenwood Branch

5b16a89be860c91879885c81e68a1087.jpg

a7116e418406e41002e0e6eaca4c7856.jpg
Where did you get those bethgons?

Testing the 4 track wye using the new interlocker in TANE. To say the least I'm torturing the system here in an understatement :hehe:.

Dave

Stunning work Dave, always nice to see your pictures! Find the work with the different bridge parts really interesting. May I ask what the kuid of the curved bridge is, that you are using here?

And some WIP pictures from me.

1D8YHb.jpg

gMHQv7.jpg

Wow escd84! That is absolutely amazing. I have no words. Great work to you and everyone else.

When I can build up the motivation to work on any of my routes, I will post some new pics, but for now, here are some old pics from a route I haven't touched in months.

Matt

Nice to see you still around frogpipe. I remember you a lot back when I first got Trainz back in 2004. Nice to see you still around.

Some motivation returned, so it's time to showcase more of my route.

What was once meant to be set in the Midwestern United States in the mid-70's has become a "wherever whenever" route, as evidenced by the wooded hills and flat pastures being separated by only a river, as well as the BCR SD40-2's.

Matt

OK, I'm sorry to be that guy, but where did you get those aluminum potlines??? I've been looking for them for years.
Also, beautiful shots!

Back