Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

In #2893 and # 2903 I show Lamberts Point. But what to do with the empty wagons? Exactly to Williamson, WV

2021-10-08_225433.jpg

2021-10-08_225700.jpg

Amazing as usual Christian, Can I ask how far down towards Bluefield doe's this one run ? I have sum content for the yard there if you go that far is all mate. Keep it up I'm watching this one.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

@Railwoodman and @rwwaterz There is not much more to see yet, since only 3 weeks of work have been put into it, always a bit of progress 2 hours a day if time allows.

@Mick The route is only a part of my own Iportal system. It ends at Matewan. Some mines in the Appalachians, Lamberts Point, Sandusky and finally Williamson for the empty and loaded coal trains. I've given up hope for big routes, the game just has its limits. Even this module in its simple, dense construction is already too much. SP4 means, for example, a lot of work to repair Sandusky District 4 because portals still don't always work, Pguy's Autodrive doesn't work and for the umpteenth time the mission codes from the session are gone. I limit myself to a few small eye-catchers and use the Iportals. Otherwise I would have to look for a new hobby for over a decade.

I guess I found the template for your coal loader nearby? -> https://www.auran.com/DLS/DLS_viewasset.php?AssetID=336120

2021-10-18_003017.jpg

Christian I don't think us non route builder types could ever imagine the pain and frustration folk like you who can route build must go thru when the goal posts keep getting moved or a new bug turns up in each rendition of the game so thank you for all that you do to entertain us, Not sure I really remember where I came across the coal loader but I think it was sum where in West Virginia but with so many I think I just put a bit of each one into it lol.
Mick.:)

Hello from France,

very good job on this realistc yard !!!

Great attention to details, congrats !!!

Very friendly, Marc

Is your N&W route done with dem data or free lance? Either way it looks great so far. I am working on the same route. Here is a shot in progress at Delorme.
EFgYgv.jpg

Last edited:
Back