Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

A bit more down to earth than the last couple
The-climb-to-Uppingham.jpg

Last edited:
17 years in the making, 18000 downloads. Do yourself a favour :hehe:, check it out.
Your screenshot reminds me of that one Australian route that I don't remember the name of.. but it was something 'Steam Back in Time' or something like that. It was all open land with trees here and there (similar to your screenshots).

Cheers

Your screenshot reminds me of that one Australian route that I don't remember the name of.. but it was something 'Steam Back in Time' or something like that. It was all open land with trees here and there (similar to your screenshots).

Cheers

May have been Weddin. An earlier version of WeddinNSW was included on the "Trainz Routes Volume 3" CD, which was sold by Auran back in the TRS2006 days. From memory, one of the sessions was called "Days of Steam", and featured that same loco.

Last edited:
Awesome! Where do you think it'll be released and will it be free or payware? Free or not I wouldn't mind another switching route lol.

At the moment, I have no idea lol
All I can say is, you better have TRS19 as that's what this route is being made in;)

All I can say is, the big challenge (and yes, I hate making these) will the sessions since they're switching sessions, and they guarantees bugs that must be fixed:D

=====
More screenies:

ZBsp5TP.jpg

B5VoJt3.jpg

1NH7TPW.jpg

l6SWiyY.jpg

9nsVVTO.jpg

Cheers

At the moment, I have no idea lol
All I can say is, you better have TRS19 as that's what this route is being made in;)

All I can say is, the big challenge (and yes, I hate making these) will the sessions since they're switching sessions, and they guarantees bugs that must be fixed:D

=====
More screenies:

ZBsp5TP.jpg

B5VoJt3.jpg

1NH7TPW.jpg

l6SWiyY.jpg

9nsVVTO.jpg

Cheers
Well I'd better save up for TRS2019 then lol!

Been working on this rural route from Lithgow to Bathurst N.S.W. for nearly a year, and still lots to do. Circa 1920's when the single track was being double-tracked.

Locksley-Station-N.S.W.-circa-1920.jpg

More of completed areas. I think I'm really close to being done with the details. Then I can texture the route and get a new environment for the route before sessions come into play:)

6tLk38M.jpg

pbnqDJU.jpg

17dhq8m.jpg

7eG5hhb.jpg

KMRxBR5.jpg

s9TP8kH.jpg

Cheers

Back