Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Very nice, can't wait to see more pics of this route. What railroad and time period is it? For some reason it looks like it could be Norfolk & Western.

Last edited:
MeowRailroad

Hi there!
Its a imaginary route set in midle 1940s, with no particular railroad, but resembling the north eastern region :)

Here we have the early stages of Lunken Airfield outside Cincinnati.

In the first 2 pictures we have the L&A mainline with the PRR cutoff to the exchange yard next to the airfield.

10a8b5e5a235cf795e50c5d38839e670.jpg

76857f7ed19f5f3ec4cf3ae89bc5fb37.jpg

Here we have the Lunken Airfield Zeppelin port. AS-AZ831 will detach and float down for passengers after refueling.

5c1488880b202486d852f2b5a3eb2ca8.jpg

This shot shows the LE&E/ NYC shared mainline skirting the hills around the airfield.

8f2dd9f2f226aa4e7c591b8823f7dae3.jpg

Dave

Here we have the early stages of Lunken Airfield outside Cincinnati.

In the first 2 pictures we have the L&A mainline with the PRR cutoff to the exchange yard next to the airfield.

Here we have the Lunken Airfield Zeppelin port. AS-AZ831 will detach and float down for passengers after refueling.

This shot shows the LE&E/ NYC shared mainline skirting the hills around the airfield.

Dave
Nice, any chance that Crosley Field will be included?

This W.I.P means a lot to me, My friend Ian and his little brother Jalen passed away earlier this year in a car crash on the way to school, Ian had a interest in trains, but never did any railfanning, the weekend of his passing we had talked about going railfanning, he wasnt there in person, but i knew he was there.
This route is called Jalen to Ian.
I hope you guys like it so far.

Back