Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

281931544_164069616069339_8451335375306961168_n.jpg

Qaz, great shots. Long wait but I'm patient. Hopefully not too much longer. I'm old enough to remember steam trains at the shore. The Wildwoods are not my cup of tea as the area to visit. My aunt lived in Brigantine and had a house right on the bay. Wish I'd spent more time down there. I think my cousins are all in Florida now and the house sold off long ago.

Those are the days I wish I could remember. This getting old is no fun!

Bob Pearson

Last edited:
Sorry, I haven't Make Any Work In Progress Of Valley Mountains Railroad Screenshots, :(
But Now! I Will Show You Some Screenshots That I Worked On In The Past. :)

Brand New Rocks (Rock Big Black Felswand) Made By Laurinlaki.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

New Industrial Park

And Norfolk Southern Line From Concord to Milton.

More Progress, Coming Soon! :cool::mop:

More Work On Valley Mountains Railroad The Final Days Of Work!

Wow! That's A Lot Of Work!

VMR Final Screenshots

Then

Now

End Of VMR Norfolk Southern Line

Valley Mountains Railroad (Part Of Eagle County) For TRS22 On DLS is Coming Soon!
Valley-Mountains-Railroad-%28Part-Of-Eagle-County%29-For-TRS22-On-DLS-is-Coming-Soon%21.jpg

Midwest Grain Revamp. The station at Freedom has been moved to across the yard for easier access via a CTC controlled siding.

A-N%26W-empty-autorack-train-awaits-its-turn-to-head-north-at-Freedom.-Reworked-Midwest-Grain-route..jpg

@gramma Route looks really good, I might not be able to use it cause I was having problems with TRS22, So I'm stuck with TANE and TRS19.
@hiawathamr Great work as always. I also take notice of the "Danger another train coming" sign

@gramma Route looks really good, I might not be able to use it cause I was having problems with TRS22, So I'm stuck with TANE and TRS19.
@hiawathamr Great work as always. I also take notice of the "Danger another train coming" sign

That's ok Jdriver! Thanks!

@gramma - you're welcome! Your route from your forum is looking good!

---

@Jdriver - thanks. The real route doesn't have those but I added them cuz why not? Going to have to fix them up so they actually work instead of being a black cube lol.

---

Nothing much done since I'm in a downtown area once again... but here enjoy a evening sunset at the shops:
DRcYTda.jpg

Cheers

Today made some progress. Yesterday went to the IRM. Was fun.
Here are the seasonal changes:
m0MbWb9.jpg

orqODUF.jpg

ex43Zdf.jpg

Here we see the train making all station stops en route to Chicago:
PKHhPgh.jpg

SWOsB8J.jpg

10 minutes later an express passes through heading towards Chicago:
oAWmXjQ.jpg

hYHgRpt.jpg

Another 10 minutes passes and we catch an outbound train heading to Harvard pulling into the station to make a quick stop:
dpxtprw.jpg

Cheers

Back