Forum Code of Conduct - Enforcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All
In regards to signatures, we do contact as many people as possible who have been reported with an oversize signature. If either we see that they have not reduced their signature, or they are reported again, we will look into taking further steps.

However, these are not our highest priority at this time. We will be looking into this further, however it will still take time.

Regards

I agree with NSWGR_46Class's comments. But in regard to oversized signatures, surely their is an option on these boards to have an automatic option that automatically reduces both the physical size, and MB size of sigantures?

PS: When signatures reach 500px in height, that to me means it should be looked into ASAP.
Also remember that even broadband can be slow at times.

I feel the general problem you all talk about above, is that when people are banned for breach of coc, they are not actually banned from the site at all! A tag is added to their avatar, only declaring that they are banned. I can only think that it is within Australian law that if a person buys a product, then they can not be excluded from the within benefits of that purchase! If there is any Aussie business lawyer within the Trainz community, maybe they can confirm whether, I am right or wrong! If you want to start banning people, you have to first cut their IP address requests to join the site!

Good Morning Zapata935
If a member is actually banned on the forums, then they loose all access to post on the forums and read most sections (or all, been a while since I tested it) of the forums. However, several members have taken to entering 'banned' under their username. This doesn't hurt anything, however some members may appear banned when they actually aren't.

Regards

The COC, Do you really think in your tiny little minds that you can control human thought? If you believe so, then I feel very sorry for all above! You are living in a dream world!

JCitron and ianwoodmore are usually on quite a bit - so is AJ.

Zec and Rob only crop up during N3V business hours or sometimes on weekends (although Zec smetimes uses his personal account outside business hours). As for Natvander and Boco, I haven't seen much of them at all lately.

Shane

It is time to have a review of the modification

be honest when is the last time some of these people were on line

Sorry, where do you get off demanding moderators' activity logs? Most of the people you listed have forum activity in the past 48 hours. Irregardless who is on or offline, there is no doubt people are working behind the scenes and they're doing a satisfactory job of it.

The COC, Do you really think in your tiny little minds that you can control human thought? If you believe so, then I feel very sorry for all above! You are living in a dream world!
It isn't thought control which you don't have any thing to worry about.....sorry could not help it....

Gerry

Moderators are appointed by N3V. And we work with them to provide them the tools and services they need to keep the forums a respectable and welcoming place for all Trainz fans.

Our current moderators, some of who which who were appointed only recently, are very active and do a fantastic job - a lot of which goes unnoticed.

Hi guys...I can read minds...bieddie..bieddie....grgggggg....grgggg...I know what you guys are thinking....let me see....you are thinking.....grgggggg.....got it ! you are thinking i don't know what you's are thinking...grggggggg....over....:)

As a Moderator now in his tenth year, I will say that we do what we can to keep the Forums a pleasant place for everyone. We are never heavy handed, but occasionally we do have to use administrative measures to keep this place like everyone wants it to be. That having been said, we are here for you, the Trainz Community, doing the best we can.

Cheers

AJ

:wave: Hi AJ

Mate you guy's an girl's ( If any ) are doing a great job, But thats just my 5c worth :)

Being an X Mod for a couple of other forum's an Chat room's I know what Mod's go threw here.

Poul

PS Cratey how can i change my Avatar to something i like ? ? :)

PS AJ Congat's i did realize you had been a Mod so long. :)

Last edited:
That having been said, we are here for you, the Trainz Community, doing the best we can.

Then why won't you act against blatant misuse of copyrighted material?
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...rossing-as-Coal-Trains-Double-to-2-Miles-Long
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...uilds-rail-superhighway-to-grab-truck-freight
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?123287-Railroads-launch-automated-train-shutdown-clock
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...deadline-for-automating-the-nation-s-railways
and many more.

Forum users are quick to comment when they think that their models are being ripped off, but simply turn a blind eye when Trainzers rip off other people's material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back