Jointed Rail freeware Rolling stock

zulg

I have downloaded alot of rolling stock freeware from jointed Rails website (thank you so much for the freeware) and everyone i have downloaded and installed are reded out, i have all the dependinces from JR's website as well, i have also bought some locos from them as well with a faulty issue, i just sent email to support waiting on help for that one, but what can i do next to try and fix this rolling stock? thank you

I have downloaded alot of rolling stock freeware from jointed Rails website (thank you so much for the freeware) and everyone i have downloaded and installed are reded out, i have all the dependinces from JR's website as well, i have also bought some locos from them as well with a faulty issue, i just sent email to support waiting on help for that one, but what can i do next to try and fix this rolling stock? thank you

Depends what the problem is. If its red that means its got an issue and that could be a missing dependencies, a faulty asset or any other number of problems. Alot of the rolling stock will in fact require other assets, like the containers for instance require container packs out of the Products/Loads area, etc. etc. A quick check of right clicking on the asset and seeing if there is anything marked with a ? ( thats a missing dependency), a red ! ( thats a faulty asset) goes a long way to helping figure out the problem.

As far as the email, you should have a reply in an hour or two once I get to my PC at home to further check it out, I can only do so much via a cell phone.

in fact most of the cars look like they have your name on them, I'm going to post some screen shots for you to see, i'm sure you could help me faster that way, aren't you the one who helped me last night with my other JR payware?

in fact most of the cars look like they have your name on them, I'm going to post some screen shots for you to see, i'm sure you could help me faster that way, aren't you the one who helped me last night with my other JR payware?

Same guy yup..... Just show me what your missing and we'll figure it out

If your default wagon asset is faulty, you need to revert it to original (or re-download it if it's not built-in for some reason).

Shane

Firstly, search for 'default wagon' in the search pane in Content Manager. If it's got a yellow/orange tinge in the 'laptop' icon, then right-click it, select Edit, and click Revert to Original. If it does not, you will need to drag it to the Download Helper pane, then right-click the asset and click Delete, then click Start on the Download Helper pane.

Shane

OK yeah that fixed every thing, i reverted it back to original, same issue with my 2 payware locos he helped me fixed, all is good now, thanks a lot for the help

No problem - that's one asset that can cause a lot of problems if it becomes modified for any reason, as quite a few assets require it.

Shane

Wasnt sure where to ask this, but has anyone considered doing the Trinity hoppers? The three bay are quite popular on modern grain trains, and the four bays are used at ethanol plants.
CGEX_1895_Cargill_3-Bay_Trinity_Hopper_Eastbound_Manchester_GA_07-03-11.184170005_std.jpg

ADMX_64545_4-Bay_Trinity_Hopper_Eastbound_Manchester_GA_07-03-11.184160738_std.jpg

Wasnt sure where to ask this, but has anyone considered doing the Trinity hoppers? The three bay are quite popular on modern grain trains, and the four bays are used at ethanol plants.

The request list on the JR main forum page would be the place to put this, for future reference. I'm sure Justin has some surprises for us soon. :D

Back