Jointed Rail - New Releases 4/3/13

kuid:103021:112976 and kuid:103021:112977 are trucks, and you can find them on the DLS under my username lilb.
https://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS_viewasset.php?AssetID=272768
https://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS_viewasset.php?AssetID=272771

kuid:103021:100934 is the USRA 50 Ton Truck and can also be found on the DLS under my username lilb.
https://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS_viewasset.php?AssetID=273158

If you are missing those, I suggest you also download the other colors of the trucks, as you may be missing those too.

Thanks for gettin those for him man....

TJ,

Make sure your all connected to the DLS, because if you were they should have shown the normal DS style icon next to them when you looked at them and they showed missing. This is unless of course something else is up with content manager which wouldnt surprise me. My general rule of thumb is to right click ont he asset and hit download anyways, this way it forces the system to look at the DLS and it may find it even though your end still showed like it was an off-DLS asset. There are some assets that appear to not be ont he DLS that actually are...

Thanks for the new assets. I would like to update the flatcars by placing modern 70T trucks under them. What JR truck would work and not be high/low? Nevermind, the ATSF has the trucks I want.

Thanks,
John

Last edited:
These items are showing as missing from the USRA Gondolas

Unknown Location: <kuid:103021:100908>
Unknown Location: <kuid:103021:100909>
Unknown Location: <kuid:103021:100966>

These items are showing as missing from the USRA Gondolas

Unknown Location: <kuid:103021:100908>
Unknown Location: <kuid:103021:100909>
Unknown Location: <kuid:103021:100966>

You can find those KUIDs in the common files cdp on the USRA Composite Gondola page.

Brian

OK i have three more for you detectives to find:Unknown Location: <kuid:103021:100821>, Unknown Location: <kuid:103021:100938>, Unknown Location: <kuid:103021:100961>
Thanks for your help guys
TJ

OK i have three more for you detectives to find:Unknown Location: <kuid:103021:100821>, Unknown Location: <kuid:103021:100938>, Unknown Location: <kuid:103021:100961>
Thanks for your help guys
TJ

USRA 50 Ton Truck CB&Q,<kuid2:103021:100938:1>
Barber S1 33inch Trucks Soo Line Oxide Red,<kuid2:103021:100821:2>
USRA 50 Ton Truck SP,<kuid2:103021:100961:1>

All of those are on the DLS under my username lilb

Brian

And I can vouch for the location of those trucks at least, because I just downloaded them a few days ago, in anticipation.

Glad to see you back up and runnin', Brian!

Will the rest of the 40ft Boxcars that were made by lilb such as the C&O, AT&SF BX26 and 27 boxcars etc. be uploaded?

Last edited:
Since the other paint schemes were done by RRmods people I'm guessing they won't be transferred over. I hope that someone else at JR will redo them, especially the C&O ones.

Give it time, lilb will be doing more skins and such on his cars I'm sure. For obvious reasons we only currently have up his models and his skins at this time.

nkp, i believe he has said his cabforward wont be put back up at this time, probably going to get some reworking I'd imagine as he has done with some of the newly put up content in this thread.

Lilb,

Missing something your old Cabforward. I has it. Does Cabforward will running numbers other new update as soon?

NKP

I don't plan on releasing or updating that old model, as it is very outdated, though I may build a new Cab Forward in the future.

Since the other paint schemes were done by RRmods people I'm guessing they won't be transferred over. I hope that someone else at JR will redo them, especially the C&O ones.

I do plan on doing new skins as time allows, but there are also changes that need to be made to the models for some roadnames to make them as accurate as possible, so some may take longer than others. C&O is near the top of the list though.

Brian

More rolling stock!!!! OUT FREAKIN' STANDING!!!! I say HOOAH!!!! Just wanted to make sure I cleaned up behind myself.
:udrool::mop::clap::Y:

I don't plan on releasing or updating that old model, as it is very outdated, though I may build a new Cab Forward in the future.

I really like the animated crew in the cab. I also noticed that the tender has coal and water. Didn't the locomotive you modeled used oil? Also, I noticed that the interior view was the same s ones used on other steam locomotives, with the cab behind the boiler. I know this'll take a good chunck of the time you spend making a new one, but I'd do a special cab to reflect how unique the cab-forward was.

thecowboy was making a cabforward back when i started trainz in 06. i wonder what happened to the thecowboys work

Back