The QUEBEC CENTRAL RAILWAY, prototypical route of 1957

Looking good Pierre! Downloaded the D10 last night. Deciding which version to run will be today’s assignment. Great looking model. So clean and shiny.
Casey

QVClCEE.jpg
8xPz3Ud.jpg

Rail4Pete,
That was a cool video. At the very start, I thought it was real until the camera panned to the two figures - then I realized it was not actual footage. :hehe:

The parked truck is so well done, and of course the star of the show is the engine. B&W was a good choice to project authenticity.

Heinrich505

NEW 10 min video at Ste-Justine Station in 1957. Hope you will enjoy and please give comments and suggestions !

Rail4Pete

Last edited:
You've done a good job on the video, Pierre. With regards to the two pictures before the video started, the pages turned a bit too fast so that I couldn't get a good look without pausing, but like I said, a good job.

Cheers, Jack

Old Time pictures, great looking Route, and Voila, he even makes realistic Videos to boot, I feel like a captured Audience, I could just keep watching forever at this level of perfection.....:p

Keep up the good work, you have my Vote.........:wave:

Your route and vids , plus all of the shots are just outstanding . But really you don't need to doctor real videos to show off anymore . If ya look real close . ya can see a guy drinking his lunch in the blue truck . LOL I was impressed right from the start . Fantastic work Sir .

Matt

I concur with Matt, another wonderful video. Good get out into the country side. Don't see much at the moment, due to lock-down in UK.
Cheers, Ken.

Back