The QUEBEC CENTRAL RAILWAY, prototypical route of 1957

Summer of 1954
ndms.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

She's looking good R4P! I see you are using the same tank car I settled on...for now. I think it's the best. I'm hoping to get some Imperial oil tankers done up one of these days. I'm sure you must of had them up your way. Also, I'm hoping to get 8 hatch reefers and a CNR gondola. I'll ask "my rolling stock guy" to put an older CP skin on the 8 hatch for ya....well, me too! I use about 90% CNR 5%CP and 5% other. I really like looking at what you have done. We have a beautiful country and you have done a great job capturing the feel of the eastern part. Show us more!!

Cheers....Rick

She's looking good R4P! I see you are using the same tank car I settled on...for now. I think it's the best. I'm hoping to get some Imperial oil tankers done up one of these days. I'm sure you must of had them up your way. Also, I'm hoping to get 8 hatch reefers and a CNR gondola. I'll ask "my rolling stock guy" to put an older CP skin on the 8 hatch for ya....well, me too! I use about 90% CNR 5%CP and 5% other. I really like looking at what you have done. We have a beautiful country and you have done a great job capturing the feel of the eastern part. Show us more!!

Cheers....Rick

Loving the scenary detail, but I got ask, what track is it thats being used

Thanks for your comments guys....motivating me to continue !

I mostly use 2 types of track : With ballast: TSM Track WWL SK3 kuid2:593815:100647:2 (there is many other ballast color with this track) Without ballast: TSM-der_bdr_V3 kuid2:276733:1185:3

Rail4Pete

Boy, that's some fine looking work, Pete! Is this the first time I've seen the Quebec Central "logo" on one of your tenders? You're making your province look like a wonderful, beautiful place ... just like in real life! Don't work to hard my friend, but keep the shots coming! I really enjoy seeing great work from Canucks! It makes me want to try to do a better job on my route.

Cheers... keep eating the "good stuff"....hope all is well .... Rick

Back