The QUEBEC CENTRAL RAILWAY, prototypical route of 1957

Thank You Matt....you have posted yourself some excellent shot on other thread too lately ! Here are some shot taken at MP 1.7 and 2.0 and note: cows have not moved for decade LOL ! I must rely on some very old photos as most barns have diseapered long time ago...the 1970s saw the abandonment of an incredible number of farms with the arrival of milk quotas and bulk tanks replacing churns.
TBTALMf.jpg

plwQPAY.jpg
U7ylVIq.jpg
lriHmnZ.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful screenshots, Pierre! I like the detailing and the use of textures. Give yourself a big pat on the back!

Cheers, Jack

Not sure what you are up to Pierre, with the last two screenshots, is it to do with TRS19 settings ???
Cheers, Ken.

Not sure what you are up to Pierre, with the last two screenshots, is it to do with TRS19 settings ???
Cheers, Ken.
Hi Ken, from post #543 to 548, all shot were taken in TRS2019. I am working in T:ANE when building the route then I import it in TRS19 when I want to make a screenshot. As I can'T get from T:ane what you get from it with your great looking shot, I use TRS19 for shooting. BTW your latest shot in other thread are absolutely stunning !
Pierre

Hello Pierre,
Thanks for the compliment, it looks like TRS2019 for me in the New Year.
Really excellent shots from your good self, be it TANE or TRS2019.

cHEERS, kEN

Well done Pierre, the TRS19 shots by you show the improvement of TRS19 over TANE. Had to look twice at the Google shots, I thought more shots using TRS19 !!!.

Cheers, Ken

Very nice Pierre. I presume TRS19, the background looks very sharp.

Cheers, Ken
Yes TRS 19. I played around a little with pbr texture and turfx and I am impressed. My main concern is I can't have/find any pbr grass look as it shown in the selection box. It always shows much darker when applied and I'd like it brighter as my actual one and this, I don't like. Her are some before/after shot. I do still plan to build the route in T:ane first ...actually.
Regards,
Pete
ZoQjpRE.jpg
R07ePz0.jpg
XjZLCiz.jpg
xpEveYM.jpg
gR8rHhY.jpg
pih7tIp.jpg
SyEiGG8.jpg

Back