The QUEBEC CENTRAL RAILWAY, prototypical route of 1957

Nice shot Ken! That is a good idea you mentioned. Here is my version (which I can't move).
bcdad77f61acc1dfb042d6147da055c2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Re post #341

Hello Pierre,

I have altered "Pine Logs Stack Spline Mod1" by msgsapper into a product, but it will can only be centered down the middle of the vehicle due to the attachment points etc, the mesh also is only about 6ft long. However I am sure I could alter the vehicle that you show to have a permanent load by adding attachment points using PevSoft. If you could tell me the kuid of the vehicle you use, I could then experiment and "bodge" up something.
7eac426cf44b546385b3f75a1ab4076a.jpg

Cheers Ken

A Huge Thank You to Dave Snow and Evilcrow (Ken) who both came up yesterday with a different 4' pulp load for my needs and most likely for the ''Musée Ferroviaire de Beauce'' (Museum) who will make the projection of a video/documentary made using T:ANE.
d055359bcae11cd68d21c2e28098cad6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rail4Pete

Last edited:
Hello Pierre,

Very interesting but sad to see the passenger station "bricked up" as shown in the insert.

Cheers Ken.

You are doing a terrific job Pierre. I enjoy the shots of your route and the old photos of the real thing.
Cheers, Jack

Thank you for your encouraging comments guys ! Having this close to real world would not be possible without the precious help of Bendorsey and many other contributors which you are part of !

Here, the real shot has been taken by April 22 1954 less than one mile south of the roundhouse you see in previous shot.
3a9cc357e2987f1759124bbf29e9c477.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Rail4Pete

Last edited:
Good stuff as usual Pierre! And a very nice job on those passenger cars. You're doing great work with this route!
Cheers, Jack

Back