The QUEBEC CENTRAL RAILWAY, prototypical route of 1957

Ken thanks ! I am waiting the day we will have a ''like'' button on each post and you will get my clic all the time but I don't post comments, very often.
BGM617m.jpg
tW0Oyni.jpg
3wfX3lY.jpg
Z2jM6vw.jpg

We all would like a "like" button for your excellent route Pierre.

Watch out for a fictional CP RPO (original by Pwieser) reskin that I have placed on the DLS.

Cheers, Ken

BETA Testing the D10 (Not released yet) Many Thanks to Trainboi1 which deserves all credit !
3gcsPAC.jpg
73oBZiY.jpg
julcqsg.jpg
u7ljmeO.jpg

Last edited:
Pierre, your screenshots have been terrific as always. Trainboi1's new engine looks very fine working on your route! What a great job he has done with it!

Cheers, Jack

BETA Testing the D10 (Not released yet) Many Thanks to Trainboi1 !
============================================
Evening all,

There are so many different Steam Engines out there to learn about, was looking at how compact the Tender is on this particular model, I think it looks really good, just like certain Autos or Trucks we have owned or noticed, in my case Mustang cars, never could afford the Shelby Mustang, always admired it......:cool:

Has that Stout Character to it, will garner a lot of Lookers. :p

:Y:A big appreciation to all our Asset Creators who continue to make great models for us to play with............:clap:

BETA Testing the D10 (Not released yet) Many Thanks to Trainboi1 which deserves all credit !

Looks right at home on your route, Pierre. Been giving it a good workout I’ll bet.;)
Casey
ps great looking portrait posted in screenshot competition as well!

I've been patient and keeping myself busy in the meantime, however I'm curious as to the state of progress on the CP 4-6-0. Is there any other variants of the locomotive Trainboi would like to build that he hasn't done yet, or does he have other things planned for the project?

There will be 3 main variants of the D10: G/J, H/K, E/F with each having two sub model ( 2 variant(E/F, H/K will have sub model: centered headlight or top mount headlight, and the 3rd variant G/J will have sub model: centered headligh only t but with or flat numberboard or triangular numberboard). Actually two variant have been made but still need some small fixes/tweek.
EDIT: There is also version in the G/J version an oil fired version with a correspondant tender.
Rail4Pete
EDIT2: Tranboi1 said a 4th version A/B/C will get out the shop too.

Last edited:
Back