The QUEBEC CENTRAL RAILWAY, prototypical route of 1957

wrOxh0W.jpg
hZELFzz.jpg

Pierre, I like the pictures of 1959 and 2019. It's interesting to see how things have changed. Our local newspaper prints a photo every week showing some aspect of the city as it once was. I really like those. Thanks for sharing pictures like that with us.

And a nice screen shot too!

Cheers, Jack

Hello Pierre, I agree with Jack.
Always looking forward to your screenshots.

Cheers, Ken

Ditto on the old pictures, and that old Bus, you show in the Route, one that has multi level of Seating, I used to ride in that somewhere I lived, :eek: can't for the life of me remember, boy that brings back some memories of some more than 50-60 years ago....Great photos....Really enjoy seeing the comparisons of yesteryear.......My how things change and we forget..........:wave:

Your route looks good in TRS19, Pierre, very nice shots! The one with the Downtown Hotel reminds me of a trip to Dawson City, Yukon, where I sampled the Sourtoe Cocktail at the Downtown Hotel there. My wife wouldn't try it though!

Cheers,
Jack

Thanks Ken for your support ! Here are some night shot taken in TRS2019 which makes better shot for night view than T:ANE....IMO Othewise, T:ANE does as good as TRS2019 during daylight if we skip the clutter-grass effect and the new PBR textures but this also IMO.
g4aHZoc.jpg
bFWCeDU.jpg

Your shots make one want to time travel . Absolutely fantastic shots here . Couldn't agree more with Ken . Top notch

Matt

Back