The QUEBEC CENTRAL RAILWAY, prototypical route of 1957

July 2 1959 at Saint-Joseph de Beauce QUEBEC, CANADA
82Jcirt.jpg
ToNlx0t.jpg
uCMgUHt.jpg

Thanks Ken ! Here is the new Shortline operating actually on a small portion of the ''Ex'' Quebec Central Railway. They haul mostly grain, lumber and steel. The engine is an MLW/Alco RS-18u (Ex-CPR) reskinned (photoprint) by me.
Regards !
hNmIo7a.jpg

Rail4Pete

St Joseph is a nice place to visit

Enjoy the pictures, they look so realistic, from a time long ago.

One other thing, really enjoy the Detail to attention with Textures and all the Scenery Items,,,,,,,Some day I need to visit Canadian areas where these tracks once resided!

.....Thanks for sharing.

Looking real good here, Pierre! Great shots in the Canadian thread from you as well!

It's nice to see you posting shots of your route again.
Cheers, Jack

Thanks for you comments Ken, Blue & Jack ! Here is a shot taken from the roadway (google earth) that shows the canadian style house and a completely new barn brought to today new way for agriculture, this is about 65 years later ....
yXeZSNw.jpg

This one is the barn (right) we see in the first plan which has vanished in the early 70's. This is a very rare shot that has been taken from the (now) railway instead of the roadway which is in it's back. I mean long time ago till the 30's, the railway was closer to the river (behind of photograph) and the roadway was where the photograph took the shot but because of frequent floods, they moved the railway where the roadway was and the moved the roadway where it is today.

98zV90o.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work Pierre. Been following the QCR thread since I signed up in 2015. Your combination of screenshots and reference photos showed me what was possible with Trainz. Glad to see your keeping the QCR alive.
Cheers,
Casey

Back