The QUEBEC CENTRAL RAILWAY, prototypical route of 1957

Could you explain or paste a link as to what Flanger Signs are for the uniformed? :eek:

LQMjoz9.jpg

exU4Gsc.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Sir for certifying me as Flanger Compliant........I never knew this is what those Confangled what's ma call it strange shaped oddity was properly Called.........:hehe:

I like your sign it helped this Ludite get the message .........:eek:

And thinking back on my Alaska Trip 2 decades ago, I saw one these things I believe on the Narrow Gauge Route they have up there, strange looking thing, I do remember some Railroad Folks telling me it may look strange and Weird etc, but it works like no other when there is lots of Heavy Snow laying around..........:p

I think this says it all, Necessity is the Mother of Invention, whomever made that piece of Equipment should have lots of self Pride, knowing what they created has and still does a very capable job in some rough Snow Country......

Cheers!

Excellent video Pierre. Just letting the train come to you really works, zooming not necessary, the sound of the loco builds as it approaches, just like being there.
Happy New Year to you.

Cheers, Ken

I really like your last shot, Pierre! It gives us an excellent view of how that part of your route is laid out. I like the airplane. Nice touch!
Cheers,
Jack

Excellent shots, Pierre! I like the night screens, especially the second one where the track dips a little in front of the train.

Cheers, Jack

Back